Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Come on then where are you with your weigh in result?? i get a feeling its a good one! xx

morning girls,

well weighed mysel this morning and after being 100% every day ive only lost 1lb again :( i know its better than a kick up the bum but not sure why thats all ive lost really.

great to weigh 10.09 again as thats the lowest i got to earlier in the year so anything below that this next week il be chuffed with.

4 lbs to go before i reach my next goal so its all good :)

Well done hun dont forget its an average of 1-2lb loss on ww a week so you are right up there in the average!
Just keep goin at it & 10st 5lb will soon be yours xx

Well done on your weight loss this week. All the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done hun dont forget its an average of 1-2lb loss on ww a week so you are right up there in the average!
Just keep goin at it & 10st 5lb will soon be yours xx
thanks charly, you've made me feel better saying that as i had forgot!

well done hun 1lb is better then sts
thanks hun
Well done on your lb hun, a loss is a loss!

Good luck for this week

xx

Well done on your weight loss this week. All the best for the coming week.
Doirin
thankyou both x

well girls, the dreaded lurgy got me last night! :( went to bed at 10ish and had tummy ache which just felt like trapped wind and soon drifted off to sleep. woke up at 1.30 and then again at 2.30 and was sick and had a poorly tummy at the other end (so sorry if tmi!).
woke this morning feeling rather week and fuzzy so have rung work to call in sick and have slept all morning, mum came to collect lucas as usual so i can rest.

just managed some toast and my stomachs been groaning a bit at me but so far so good and its stayed put :).

Well done :) Even at 1lb a week you'll be at goal at the beginning of December. It's really not far away, it's going to fly by :)

Sorry to hear the lurgy finally caught up with you hun:(

Last time i had a tummy bug i felt like sh*te but lost 3lbs in weight so every cloud & all that! xxx

thanks everyone, feeling 80% nearly myself which is good just dehydrated now i think so have been drinking loads to catch up. have rung and work and they have suggested i stay off tomorrow and to see how i go and then to ring again and see how i have been.

Lucas is at nursery tomorrow so he's still going which seems silly but if i keep him off with me i still have to pay half the fee so i may aswell catch up with chores if im feeling brighter in the morning.

have managed to eat more during the day and its stayed in which is good. dnt know what it is but ever since i saw a cheese burger and fries in a basket the other day in a film me and dh have fancied it, nearly caved in tonight but we stayed strong lol the burger i was almost going to have was 17.5 pts, i could have fallen off my sofa lol.

Morning

Hope you are feeling ok today xx

Have a good one xx

morning hope youre feeling better, take care x x

feeling much better today thankfully.
have been thinking (dangerous i know!) and have resided myself to the fact that now my weight is going down to a more normal level i think the best i can achieve is 1lb a week. its hard to accept that fact but it does get harder doesnt it the closer you get to goal.
so i shall try my hardest not to be dissapointed this week if its just another 1lb. if its going in the right direction i should be pleased.

hope you all have a good day x

Hey glad you are feeling better hun! xx

Hi

1lb a week is a great loss - it does amount to nearly 4stone in a year !!!!

Lady @ class last night got to goal & has pretty much lost 1-1.5lb a week right through - she has lost 44lb to get to goal but in 11 months so slow but sure is the best way - I think ANY loss a week if consistent HAS to be good xx

Back