Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Yay - another 1 bites the dust - well done you xx

Brilliant result suz! i had better step my game up you are v quickly catching me up!:D xx
no im 2 weeks behind you at least and your 3"'s taller hehe.

dont feel so dissapointed now that its only 1lb a week as they do add up dont they :D

Well done cheeko! Fab result.:D

You're doing brilliantly

xx

Well done Suz! Really happy for ya! xx

thanks everyone, feeling good today and ready to face the week ahead. im working 3 10 hour shifts mon, tues, wednesday so not really looking forward to that but hey ho.

on the plus side, ive been digging through my wardrobe for my favorite ever pair of jeans. havent worn them since i was about 10 weeks pregnant and they wouldnt fit anymore, they still have the bobble around the button where ive tried to make them last lol-well they fit! there a size 12 but a very worn size 12 so id say more of a 13 lol few more lbs though and they will fit really nice again, they used to be soooo comfy cant wait now!
:)

Hey

well done on the jeans - makes ya feel so good doesn't when slim memories come flooding back & there you are there agian - good for you xx

have a great week, take care x x

Well done on the jeans hun! It's such a feeling of achievement when you find something you can wear again! It's like the feeling you had when you first bought it all over again!

xx

Well done on the jeans my lovely. That's brill! I love that you call them a size 13! That's wicked! :D hehe. Hope you have a good day and you don't work too hard. xx

morning girls :)
well still being good which im so pleased about. feeling good about this weeks wi :)

You are doing really great. Must be a good feeling getting into a pair of (old faithful) jeans. It will be a few months before I can say the same. Keep up the good work.

Afternoon hun
You should be feeling good as your doing so well staying on track.

thanks gem :)

im finding it easier this time (watch it all go wrong now lol) for some reason. not sure if its because im just finally nearly getting to my pre baby weight thats making me stick to it or what tbh but want to keep plodding!

worked yesterday and for tea dh had text me and said could i get him a chippy tea on the way home so i did as a treat and had some chips myself as i had the points :D they were good aswell and i didnt feel the least bit guilty.

need to go food shopping, was thinking about going today but just cant be bothered as its gloomy outside :raincloud: and grey!

not got any idea whats for tea as its like old mother hubbord so dh will have to just make do and mend with what he's given tonight lol-thankgod i batch cook for Lucas at the weekend...at least he's getting a homecooked meal lol

Hey love. Well done you. You are having a cracker of a week. :) I also enjoyed some cheeky chips last night. Did you find they tasted soooo much better as you don't have them very often. I was very pleased. :D I'm sure you will do super in your WI this week. What day do you WI again? Hope you are having a good one. xx

Hey love. Well done you. You are having a cracker of a week. :) I also enjoyed some cheeky chips last night. Did you find they tasted soooo much better as you don't have them very often. I was very pleased. :D I'm sure you will do super in your WI this week. What day do you WI again? Hope you are having a good one. xx

hey thanks Saski, they did taste good but im rapidly loosing enthusiasm for takeout's :confused: they just havent been as good as i want lately which has been really dissapointing especially when you waste a lot of points on them too! think i need to change the takeouts i go to but they usually are really good and very tasty.

i wi next on sunday morning, am aiming for a 1 lb loss each week now as that seems to be my norm and they are adding up slowly but surely :) 1 more this week and il get to 7lbs down again :D

oh i forgot to tell you all, a kind friend at work has lent me loads and loads of WW cookbooks plus a big binder of recipies she's cut out of magazines and things so cant wait to have a read through that when Lucas goes to bed tonight :p

Yeh that's really annoying when that happens. I don't really go for them any more either. We used to get indian a lot but as the points are so excessive for what i like to have i've just given up with it. Who knows maybe i will have one for a special occaision sometime soon.

Awesome i'm sure you will get back to 7 this week. You are doing super well.

oOo you will have to post any nice recipes you find. I hope you have a nice read. xxx

I've just been looking at your pictures. Lucas is absolutely gorgeous! How old is he now? You look stunning in your wedding photo too. Thank you for aiding my in my procrastinating from my forms. lol. xxx

lol your welcome lol

he's 10 months old now, really must update his album as he's so big now! thanks hun about the wedding photo was about 10st then so am aiming for that by xmas :)

Back