Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

thanks hun!

right girls i have a dilemma! were going to a charity ball on november 6th-yes me who NEVER goes out anywhere! its going to be a black tie and gown event which is exciting, a good excuse for me to have my hair put up and look nice for once!

now here's my dilemma...do i wear the black satin prom dress (if it fits nearer the time, thinks its a 12) that i got for my uni graduation ball or if i have the funds do i buy myself a new little number? i have some pretty sparkly shoes and intend to wear my bridal jewellery (great excuse eh!) but not sure what to do about the dress.

will put a piccy to of me in it 3 years ago so you can see what its like or if you think its a bit out of date etc.

honest opinions please girls, like i said though may not even fit lol

Mornin hun first of all good luck for weigh in today.
The pic of lucas & daddy is just adorable,he really does have identical eyes!
As for your dress i think it lovely too,no need to buy another& def not out of style at all...but last year i got an amazing fitted black satin(lined) dress for a xmas party from primark & it was really well made & only £14!!! So no harm in looking if they have their party dresses in,otherwise keep everything crossed your old one fits. xx

hey charly, thanks for the heads up about primark! will keep my eyes open :)

well im thrilled this morning! im now weighing....10.06!!!!!!

omg! 1 more lb to pre preggy weight and 2 lbs this week! wasnt expecting that after all my 1lb weeks! even did a little victory dance lol when i got off the scales pmsl feels very good i can tell you!

suz x

Hi

Congrats on WI result :D

Love the dress, and it will look lovely - but with your figure you should be wearing something in a bright colour to stand out - you'd look great in red or bright pink :D

Have a great day!
Twigs
xx

aw thankyou, do you think, im always a bit shy when it comes to standing out! will keep my eyes open though as any girl even though my old black dress is nice and it 'might' fit nearer the time course id like to buy something new!

thanks for your support x

well done you - another 2lb off - thats brill x

Hey Suz! Well done on the loss this week! xx

Ref The Dress - I love it, its the style that will never go out of fashion but you could always add bold coloured belt/accessories/shoes/bag to jazz it up if you are unsure.

well done on your weight loss keep up the good work x x

thankyou every one :)

had a more relaxed day today, not gone too mad or anything but have enjoyed myself :)

Hey my love well done on your brillo weight loss. Well done you! And i'm loving the photies of Lucas what a cutie.

I think you look lovely in the black dress but there is no harm in keeping an eye out for something new too (if funds will allow it) maybe something in that bluey colour you are wearing in one of the other pics. That colour really suits you. Hope Lucas is sleeping better. :) xxx

thanks girls, back to buisness this morning, week 6 this week-probably the longest ive stuck to ww in one go, usually get to a month and then it all goes wrong but not so far :)

Hey! Well done on the 2lb loss this week! xx

hey girls, well been working all day today so im pooped! managed to claw back the 5 points i went over on yesterday so thats good :)

got some of those cadburys cluster things from b and m brgains yesterday for 19p a bag! so obviously i had to stock up lol

nothing much to report really, shall call in tomorrow :)

Good Morning hun
Well done on getting them extra 5 points back. I am trying hard to claw a few back as i would rather a sts tomorrow then a gain.

Back