Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

thanks for that hun :)

well yesterday i had my worst day yet! :( ended up going for a chinese buffet at lunch time and i just carried on eating everything all day! its done now so i cant change anything so shall just expect a gain or sts if im lucky tomorrow but seeing as the scale showed bad results this morning i shall expect a gain lol

oh well...week 7 shall be better :)

i'm sure if this WI isnt good, the next one will be brill, as its only one day off track and i think because its day before WI thats the only reason it'll be bad. You've done so well so far, so don't let yourself lapse when you've done so great already! :D

Know the feeling suz!!! I ate stupid food yest & have gone over most days..my excuse is im not feeling well & i fancy something then dont like it when i eat it so want something else!

You have done so well up till now you never know it may be a sts;) xx

thanks girls, sorry for the late reply-ive been working all weekend and have just been so busy!

well i gained 1 lb this week as i thought i might. ive been finding it hard all week and i really started to miss my ww book so i nipped into my sisters and got them back and feel better now :)

made myself my 1st ever egg white omlette tonight and it was very tasty! think i thought it would taste like rubber with out the yoke but it was great.

am going to be good this week-want to get to pre preggy weight if i can :)

Hey hun glad you got your books back. I couldn't be without mine now. I'm sure you'll blast that 1lb away in no time.

I haven't tried and egg white omlete yet, might have to give that one a try sometime, I always thought it would be pretty tasteless, but hey got to try everything once.

Hope you have a fab week

xx

give it a try-i put 30g of wafer thin ham and a cheese slice yum yum :)

Hi hun
Hope your ok and had a nice weekend, dont worr about that 1lb that will be off this week. I have found it harder this week 2 so its not just you hun xx

i do egg white omelettes with ham and i like them. hope you and the family are ok, take care and have a great week x x

Mornin! im the same with the omlette thing..i always thought just whites would be tasteless,i could prob drop to 1 egg plus 1 white.

Never mind about the pound hun you have done great up till now so dont be disheartened ive gone up & down all the time ive done ww but never up more than a pound ( apart from when on hol) so you will be fine! xx

hey hun 1lb is nothing you will have it off in no time :) yeah egg white omlette is handy if you fancya zero point snack i have mushrooms, oinion and peppers :) xx

Hi honey, hope you are well. Don't worry with 1lb gain that will soon be off and more!

How did your soups turn out??

xx

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

thanks everyone for all your support :)

well im still struggleing :( dont know why as ive been doing so well and then since friday i havent managed 1 100% day yet :(

was doing fine today until a rep came in with a bag of treats and i couldnt reisist a chocolate muffin. worked out the points when i got home and it was 7.5! would have been just 1.5 over with that but i was hungry and dont have any 0 pt food in :(

oh well so im 6 over now, going to claw back a point here and there each day and hopefully i wont feel it the same.

last day of work tomorrow and i cant wait to just stop at home with Lucas for 4 days, poor little mite has hardly seen his mummy :(

i know i can do this, im so close i can taste it and i want to be slim!!

suz x

You can get back on it hun and claw it back like you say! I hate feeling guilty when I've eaten the wrong things! WW is very forgiving tho so if you get some bonus points or low point day tomorrow you should be fine!!

Chin up!

xx

Hiya Hun, dont worry about the 1lb youll have that off in no time. Have a good read through the books I always find that helps me even though mine are ancient lol :D
Have a lovely few days with Lucas and dont be too hard on yourself, we all have little blips now and then
Cath xox

hey suz im struggling BIG TIME this week! Gain for me this week poo!!

Am trying not to feel too peed off as i know ive been bad & thats why the scales say so.
Back to action stations after the meet..i will be 10st1lb on xmas day!:D

hey girls, well ive managed to be 100% today *yay me* and have stayed within my points :)

im off work for 4 days now so am preying im going to be good until wi day now.

Back