Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Jen- they are suprisingly tasty, I just squirt a bit of fry light in the pan and love it spread with a cheese triAngle :)

Thanks so much lea, been a long journey which would have been months shorter if I hadn't kept stopping and starting earlier in the year.

Well had my wi and I'm so excited to tell you iv lost 2 lb!! And am at pre pregnancy weight!!! Yee haa!!! Feels brilliant, noticed a change in the mirror too especially my face and shoulders :) and finally got in to my old fave size 12's. Am going to have a little treat later, feel like I deserve one lol

next goals are 10 st by Xmas and then wedding day weight of 9 12.

Hope you all had a fab time at your meet last night x

well done on 2lb loss keep up the great work ,hope youve had a good weekend x x

well done Suz, what another fab loss :D bet you feel on top of the world!

any new pics? i bet you look loads different now you are back to pre preg weight :) x

Thanks girls :)

did take a pic yesterday when I got my jeans on but it's on my c
phone so shall pop it on when I get chance.

Had a yummy cooked brakfast and some White chocolate buttons which were yummy!
Back to being good tomorrow and on with week 8.

Hi Hon

Congrats on the 2lb loss - and for getting in to those Jeans - bet you were walking on air !

Twigs
xx

Had such a bad nights sleep :( Lucas has slept really well and has only woke once at 3.15 but I've been awake since. Feel exhausted and not fit for workbut heyho just got to get on with it.

Hope everyone else has slept wellx

Good Morning hun
How was your weekend? I see you had a very good weight loss this week. well done to you hun thats brill x

Thanks gem :)

weekend was ok, just stayed in though nothing exciting.

Hope your ok

Well done on your weigh in! There is nothing better than the feeling you get when an old pair of jeans fit you again!

You will def get to your target for your Wedding day what a beautiful bride you will make!!

xx

Lol I'm already married hehe, just want to weight what I did then though lol. Sorry if I confused you! (there's a pic of it in my album if ya fancy a nosey).

Hoping for just 1 lb this week, should be doable if I'm a good girl :)

hope you have a good day x x

Are you still off work or back to it?
Miserable & raining here so not much doing apart from work this am & on here this afternoon followed by the compulsary tuesday magazine reading! x

Thanks for popping in girls :)

yeah I'm back to work now, been back a month off maternity leave and just trying to get into the swing of things.

Really bad food day yesterday!! Was someones birthday at work and we did a Jacobs joint kind of thing, ate far too much but never mind - am trying this for life so these things crop up don't they!

Yep ... life goes on around us and people won't stop having birthdays lol Great attitude, just indulge for special occasions, put it behind you and move on :)

Have a great day

Twigs
xx

hope you have a good day x x

Back