Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Ha ha hun you misunderstood me..i knew you were back at work after maternity but i thought you said you had a few days off to be at home with bubba.
Want sure whether you were back after your few days off.

Anyhow hope its all still going well..you are showing me up!;) x

Oh thanks for stopping by girls :)

sorry charly that one went right over my head lol. Just working Monday to Wednesday so off now for four days yippee!
Been ok point wise today, really need to go food shopping and start logging what I'm eating again as I think I'm over by 1.5 oops!

Hope your all ok

Morning all! Jumped on the scales this morning and by some miracle they are being my friend! Really wasn't expecting them to be after what was consumed on Tuesday... Maybe it will catch me up later so I best be good for the rest of the week lol

still aiming for 10st bychristmas which if I'm good is achievable, half expecting the losses to slow down soon so am just going to keep plodding along.

Off to the inlaws today with my boys so that should be nice :)

hey hun glad the scales are being kind :) you can definately achieve your target just take it a day at a time :) have a nice day!

thanks lindsey, i shall try!

well didnt end up going out, cant shift this cold and have just tried to rest during the day when i can.

tried ww chicken tikka masala sauce for tea and i didnt like it :( felt like i could taste vinegar so shall be keeping my eyes open for other jar curries that are low in points-anyone know what sharwoods jelfrezzi is points wise?

im not struck on the weightwatcher sauces i think they are quite bland, homepride do a curry sauce and its not that high in points. hope youve had a good day and the family are well. take care x x

I really like the WW Tikka Masala sauce - wonder if Tesco do a light choices curry sauce - that would be pointed - worth a look

I bought a really nice buna sauce, it was either tesco light or Asda light, you got loads of it and it was not high in points, less than 1point per 100 as I recall. Really nice too, not too spicy but much tastier than the WW ones! was eating it for days right enough!

Good Morning hun
Hope your starting to feel better today. I do get the tesco healthy living sauces and i prefer them to ww sauces.

Hey girls thanks for all your suggestions, fully intended to take my calculator with me but forgot.

Totm has arrived so am keeping that in mind when my wi comes on Sunday

Am a bit slow on the uptake but someone on here once posted that the asdas own curry sauces are v low in points (thats if you have an asda near you)

Hope you feel 100% soon hun x

Thanks charly me too! Just don't want to do anything but hate wasting my days off grr

I'm on tuna salad for tea so I'm looking forward to that :)

am thinking about making a simple curry from scratch soon so if it goes well and is low in points il let you all know :)

hubby brought the biggest bar of galaxy chocolate home, why do I just want to eat the whole thing with a cup of tea? It really would make me happy how sad is that?

Wish all the good things wern't so bad for us lol

i agree lol especially as its 'his' bar of chocolate, so naturally when i went shopping yesterday i bought a big bag of minsrels for 'me' lol.
i cant blame him though, usually if is not nailed down in this house or hidden il eat it and its testament to my growing will power that its still looking at me open - but not touched!

tuna salad was good, should do it more often really as you get a good filling salad for 0 points, i just dont find it exciting.

off to town with my mum and sister tomorrow, have no pennies til payday but ive stayed indoors for 2 whole days now and im bored stiff :(

Ha ha yeh im like that, if i spend a few days in the house im crawling the walls to get out,money or no money!x

Do you think my scales need new batteries? They have said something different every morning this week and even though i'd love for what they are saying to be true I'm wary of them now. Shall put some new batterries in before wi tomorrow I think.

Do you think my scales need new batteries? They have said something different every morning this week and even though i'd love for what they are saying to be true I'm wary of them now. Shall put some new batterries in before wi tomorrow I think.

Might be a good idea just to be on the safe side! My scales are sometimes like that though, even when i changed the batteries! I think my floor is just very weird and not level at all lol :D

Well I've tried in vain to get the batteries out of my scales out, have been pushing where it says push and it's not budged an inch... So I copied the number off the back of the scales which says the batteries are 95 xx and the shop I went too who has every battery under the sun says they don't exist grrr at bloomin made in china! Shall see if hubby can get the back off when he gets home from work and then trapse to town next week.
Saying all this though they could be right! will be a mega loss if it's true lol

Back