Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Now i know why im sticking with the good old fashioned dial type scales!!

What are you gonna do if hub cant get the back off? how do you weigh in tomoz? xx

Have been on the scales this afternoon and they showed the right kind of gain for during the day, thet arnt slow or faded so I'm now thinking they are right after all. Will see if they are weighing ian right when he gets home.

Lets hope the scales are right hun! Mine have been playing up, the batteries are obviously going but every so often they burtst back into life. Well done on leaving that chocolate too.

I've found what used to be Cadburys Animal Bars oh so good for only 2.5pts.

Hope you have a lovely evening hun

xx

Morning !!!

We got the results yet ???

:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, what is the result? The suspense is killing us :)

Good luck xx

Morning girlies :) well got hubby to wi and they were right for him.... So that's means I've lost 3 lbs!! Where the heck has that come from? Can't believe they say 10.02! Am a very happy girl today :)

MASSIVE well done hun!!!!!!!!!! That is brilliant :) FAB!

Thankyou lea, I'm getting there and it feels great! It's not that long ago that I was nearly 12 st and it seemed like an impossible task. I think changing my wi day to Sunday from Friday has helped me somehow.

Well done Suz - you sound really chuffed and well you might. That's a great loss for one week and so close to your goal too.

I think sometimes our bodies just play tricks on us - they don't know its weigh in day I suppose so the natural fluctuations can just happen at the wrong time sometimes and show a gain where we didn't really have one at all.

Come on then you, tell us your secret formula!!
I wanna know exactly what you have eaten this week!:D x

Thanks every one :)

charly that's the thing- I've been over my points almost every day! Had a fry up on my relaxed day last Sunday and then Tuesday we did a Jacobs joint for a girls birthday at work. Other than that iv just had my normal, cheerios ( not had much toast this week) chicken salad butt and wotsits, yogurt and chocolate every day . Even had dominos pizza on Tuesday tea as I thought I may as well blow the day properly lol

I'm sure all this will catch me up though! X

Well done on yer fab loss this week..
Your food last week sounded divine..naughty+nice=perfect,with a brill result too.:):):)

well done on your weight loss i had one too must be catching as i didnt expect one after i had a kebab and chocolate lol, take care x x

Well done on the loss! That's great news especially as you've managed to have little treats all week too! :D Wish i could do that! Hehe :)

Thankyou girls

why is it that no ones really noticing my weightloss? They know I'm doing ww at work and so do family members yet iv not had one of those nice out of the blue compliments where someone asks lol would be nice after all this effort lol

works been so busy- ended up staying behind an hour as we still had a patient in theatre and it's not a job you can just walk away from so me and another girl stayed, so my already long enough 10 hour shift end up being 12. How strange is this! When I got in my car this am it was 7.15am and when I finally got in my car to come home it was 7.13pm lol

Back