Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Oh thats such a long shift! A good nap! I am so impressed with your menu and loss!! well done angel!

Hi hon

I know how you feel - i've been doing a few 12 hour days recently ... at least yours is worthwhile ... mine's only tv lol

I think people are sometimes embarrassed to tell someone they've noticed they have lost weight as you they might take it to mean they think they're fat lol ..... either that or they're all too self involved ?!

Anyway - as long as you can see the difference ... which I'm sure you can!!

Twigs
xx

That is very spooky re the time! I was totally confused this morning as I forgot to put the clock back in my car! doh!

I'm sure people do notice but like Twiggs said they maybe just feel a bit uneasy saying anything

Hope you have a lovely evening hun!

xx

hello, well my working week is done a day early as im on a/l tomorrow :) yay!

been 100% today and yesterday whilst at work but im still feeling poorly! cannot seem to shift this cold and keep having coughing fits which come out of no where and dont go for ages-its one of those that makes you feel like you cant breath and you just keep going and going-very emabarrasing especially as i was scrubbed with the surgeon and a theatre full of people! i wanted the ground to swallow me up!

food for today has been

b-2x ww danish toast with 15g of nuttella spread=2.5
d- malba toast, 3x light triangles, wotsits and a muller light =6.5
t-heinz spicy meat ball and beans tin - 6
snack - galaxy mintsrels -4

did have a nibble on lucas tea when cooking so counting that mouthful as 1 pt to be sure lol

Good Morning hun.
Thanks for your post in my diary. I agree with you. 1lb a week from now until xmas and we will both be there. Please come and shout at me if im not on track!!
Hope your feeling better now xx

Im still coughing 2 weeks down the line but not as bad of course!

i want some of your 100%ness...although i did lose this week im quite naughty & could do all this so much quicker if i put my mind to it! xx

You're so good even counting mouthful of babys t!

You're doing so well hun and lets hope the cough goes soon

xx
thanks hun, if i didnt count these sneaky tastes they would add up i tell you lol but his tea alsways looks so tasty lol

Good Morning hun.
Thanks for your post in my diary. I agree with you. 1lb a week from now until xmas and we will both be there. Please come and shout at me if im not on track!!
Hope your feeling better now xx

no problem hunni, like i said we'll do it together and not beat ourselves up about it, 1 lb a week sure does add up x

Im still coughing 2 weeks down the line but not as bad of course!

i want some of your 100%ness...although i did lose this week im quite naughty & could do all this so much quicker if i put my mind to it! xx

sending some 100% vibes your way charly xx

well afternoon ladies! (and gents)

no great plans for today just stopping in and trying to do bits of house work etc. am hoping to treat myself tomorrow (payday) which im looking forward to.

food today is going to be

b-4xww danish bread, nuttella(4.5)
d-oven bottom muffin (3) banana (1.5) walkers ready salted baked crisps (1.5)
snack-2x chocolate digestives (3)
t-jacket spud (2.5) tin of tuna (2) salad cream, 30g (1).
not sure what to do with the rest tbh-may save them up and treat myself as ive not had a maccy d's in ages!

18.5/20=1.5 saved (not gonna get me much lol)

Woo hoo! we had a maccy ds on sat night i was bl**dy lovely...you know when you havnt had 1 for ages & it tastes even better than you remembered?
enjoy! xx

Oh I will charly, will have to do some serious saving for. 1/4 pounder and chips though lol

looking forward go my tuna spud later :)

Sorry for the typos girls - it's me trying to type too fast on the iPhone lol x

Morning folks:) well payday today for me so me and dh are going to go Xmas shopping for Lucas and our baby neice and nephew. Will be the first proper year were buying toys so very different lol

no idea what i'm having foodwise today, so far it's

b- 3 xww toast and flora (2.5)
snack - 2 x chcolate digestive (3)
d - ?
T - ?

have the quarter pounder and chips :D when i do maccy d's i'm either really good (chicken nuggets) or uber bad.. (big tasty)

maybe i should go inbetween and try a quarter pounder.. dont think ive ever had one?? :p

hey folks,
well a good shopping day today, bought lots of toys lol and poor Lucas wants his jungle train thing already!

not been such a good day on the food front im afraid, had a cheese, bean and sausage pasty for dinner and tonight ive had a bit of shortbread :( just having one of those bingy days and really could hoover the cupboard contents into my mouth quite happily.

back to it tomorrow, had 15 pts left to use before the pasty incident so hoping that im only over by about 5 pts.

You'll be fine, I'm sure.

I suppose you must do a lot of walking with your job so that's probably helping - else you are just one of life's lucky folks!

Yeah I do think that being back at work is helping,30 hours in 3 days and I'm constantly moving and on the go.
Been better today

B- mandarin muller light and chopped banana (3)
d - 3 x bacon and 2 x dry toast (7.5 at least as from cafe)
snack - 2 x choc digestives (3) 1 satsuma ?(0.5)
t - tuna mayo jacket spud (5.5)

You still need to live your life hun, so i wouldnt worry about yesterday as you have been so good. Just think all that on your feet at work im sure you burn it off hun.
Your food sounds so nice today hun xx

5 points is alright to pull back, I am sure you can do it!! Havent been to Greggs since I started WW! Everytime I walk past it tho it smells SOOOO good!! I loved Greggs!

Back