Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Morning

Hope you are ok & have a great weekend - despite the rain :(

Off to a little shopping village today with my sister and the lo's. Looking for some Xmas ideas so shall see what I can find. Need to be good today as it's wi day tomorrow- where are the weeks going? Not been scale hoping much this week so have no idea what the scales will say!

Shall keep everything crossed for just 1 lb.

Woo hoo! we had a maccy ds on sat night i was bl**dy lovely...you know when you havnt had 1 for ages & it tastes even better than you remembered?
enjoy! xx

No :( I have 2 a week, hehe. Can't wait 'til I don't work there anymore and it's a treat again!

have the quarter pounder and chips :D when i do maccy d's i'm either really good (chicken nuggets) or uber bad.. (big tasty)

maybe i should go inbetween and try a quarter pounder.. dont think ive ever had one?? :p

You've never had a quarter pounder?!?! Doooo it.

Adam told me that the other day and I was like WHAT!!! No wonder he always prefered BK. He's picking me up at 7 next Thursday and the store is open 'til 8 so I'm bringing him a quarter pounder meal :p I have it nearly every shift, it's my fav, om nom nom.

Stop it your making me hungry lol

back from my little shopping trip and just came away with 2 colour changing snowmen for my fireplace and a bag of straw berry Bon bons. Almost blew my good day today, I've really struggled with being good this week :( so much for me thinking things were clicking into place- famous last words eh! Almost went for a pub lunch and thought well il use todays wi as my weekly result and have what I want. Just feel deprived this week for some reason and I'm not sure why?

B- 2 little pancakes toasted(2) flora light (0.5)
d - onion bhajee (6-gone off Indian pts in eog) 1 strawberry bon bon sweet (1)
snack - 30g of Bombay mix (2.5)

12/20 so far 8 to play with for my tea ;) what I really Want is a big fat curry wigh garlic bread! X

t- Melba toast (2) 3 light cheese triangles(1.5) Worcester sauce seabrook crisps(2.5)

18/20 now may save for 4 cheeky malibu's and diet coke ;)

Last edited:
What have you eaten today?
1 onion bahjee for lunch?
& crisps & melba toast/cheese for dinner???
No wonder you are managing to lose weight i could eat all that for just a snack!!! x

me too - think I'd flake out though if I didnt have anything else :eek:

I know :( the bhajee was gulped down as a snack before my pub lunch blow out which didn't happen so decided to stay on track but the darn thing took 6 pts!
Was going to have some Heinz pea and ham soup but I fancied the Melba toast, did have 10 though lol and is suprisingly filling.
Shall try harder for more fruit and veg this coming week, just been a real snacky week :(

i want a greggs sausage roll Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Morning girls, well I'm 1 lb down this week, very happy with that after 3 last week and a good result considering all I've wanted to do all week is binge eat rubbish.
Am going to try and get more fruit and veg in myself this week, last week was bad for that really so I must try harder x

Thats great Suz - you are doing soo well & not far to go now - well done you xx

well done on your weightloss keep up the good work x x

Thankyou bev, am getting excited at the thought of seeing a 9 soon on the scales :) still feel the same though, funny how you get used to the slimmer feeling so quick!

As the title says...anyone wanna be fb friends? Leave your name and il come find you x

me me me

Bev Cooper, may not be able to find me though as set to private - can find me through Rach on here

Hiya suz..:)
Well done on your weightloss this week..
Ooh not long now till you see them 9's..going great guns chuck x

As the title says...anyone wanna be fb friends? Leave your name and il come find you x

Louise Bradbury :) I should come up in the search hehe

Back