Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Morning Bren, he's got 4 properly through and 3 front and 1 big back tooth coming to the surface, no wonder the poor boys in pain x

Hope you manage to get to work safely today suz & well done on the sts. x

thanks charly!

well what a disaster this morning has been! was planning on getting up at 6am rather than 6.30 but lucas decided to wake at 5.40 so gave him some milk and thankfully he went back to sleep-didnt want him to have to be up for the day that early! dh set off for work at about 6am and text me when he got to work in to say the main roads were clear just watch the side roads. so come 7am i dash out the door with the baby in the dark and it was blizzarding! coming down so so fast! creeped in the car off my estate and tried to head to my mums house up a slight hill and i was sliding all over the place! managed to reverse and go down the hill which was ok then got on the main road and it was white, crawled along in 1st gear and tried to go a different way to my mums which was only a small hill but there was no chance of that, managed to do a turn in the road and creeped back home.was worried about getting up the hill to my estate but typically the car did that with ease (thankgod) and we came inside. rang work and told them and they have told me to take annual leave. fed up because thats 10 hours off the little bit of annual leave i have left :( just have to see if hubby makes it home as he works out of town like me.

already had toast for breakfast and a piece of xmas cake-only one piece left noe how bad is that?

suzx

Oh bugger about your day and having to take the leave. Well now that you are on holiday you should make yourself a cocktail, put on your sunglasses and bikini and soak up the .... well warmth of the heater????

xx

have a merry christmas a brilliant new year x x

Thanks gor the visits ladies :)
well my days been pretty uneventful after this mornings carry on, me and trouble stayed in and the most fun thing I did was put 2 pans on the floor and let Lucas best them with a wooden spoon lol I tell you though 10 minutes later I'd had enough :)

been a little naughty on the food front but it's Xmas so I'm allowed lol ;) finally finished the last piece of Xmas cake off and I'm kind of relieved! If I know it's there I have to eat it so now it's gone it's gone.

Ha ha suz you are just like me with the xmas cake i finished mine weeks ago but now ive had my fix i dont need any more!
2 boxes of mince pies down also but again im not buying any more!

Are you supposed to be trying to get to work today aswell? if so be careful if not enjoy your day at home....me im enjoyin rubbish daytime tv! (not!) x

Dito on the eating for cakes etc. It is safer not to buy them as not to be tempted.. usually ..... but it is Xmas!!!

xx

Hey ladies, well I got to work today but was 40 minutes late, my manager didn't mind though, think she was just happy we turned up lol
had some yummy choccies at work, roll on Sunday when I do my restart :) x

Well nothing exciting to report today, enjoying the ww break far too much and now feel sick after munching 3 large white chocolate cookies! Roll on Sunday!

you too bev! hope you have a lovely time x

well probably be my last chance to come on for a few days! shall be busy tomorrow with my little man, then dinner at mums then traveling to stay at my inlaws for a day or two.
planning to do a ww restart on sunday, feel horrible and bloated as ive been naughty so looking forward to feeling less bleurgh again :)
had a peek at the scales and then are so not being my friend lol makes me feel sad cos it takes WEEKS to get off but days to go on! very maddening!

well merry xmas everyone x

Have a lovely xmas....why restart sunday? why not leave it till after new year (less pressure then!) & you can have some drinks new years eve!
xmas-smiley-031.gif
xx

Hi Suz
Hope you had a great Christmas with your boyz ! :)

Hello everyone, well I hope you've all had a lovely Xmas, we've had a nice time and Lucas has been spoilt rotten! Am going to need a bigger house for all the toys I tell you!

Well after messing around on ww for weeks and really going to town over Xmas I am back on ww officially today! It's also my wi today and I haven't been as successful this week as last and have gained 2 lb, could have been worse so I'm looking on the bright side!

Need to just get through day 1, will be hard especially after eating exactly what I want and when.

You've done really well Suz - 2lb over Xmas is brilliant - think I gained that in just 1 meal !!

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

thankyou bev!

whoops ive been very awol this week on ww, tbh i havent done it-decided to wait until sunday when me and my friends from work are starting so will hopefully feel more incentive to stick to it then but at the momment im indulging in the brazil nut special toffee my sister bought me for xmas :)

Morning folks, well another year is upon us! Hope everyone had a nice time :)
the special toffee is all but gone and last night I decided that seeing as I'm back at work todayi would try to get back into my ww after a whole month of messing around. Want to get back on track so bad and hopefully just loose a lb a week and am aiming to be at my ultimate goal for valentines day! So think I've got 6 weeksish so if I'm good from now getting to 9.7 should be doable. What's come to lightover this past month is how bad I am with food still, did think for a little while that I may have kicked my greedy habit but Xmas has proved I haven't and iv eaten rubbish just for the sake of it :(

well I'm off to work now, hope this bloomin snow goes away as it at it again!

Suz x

Back