Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Is it weigh in today? if so good luck x

Just popping in to say hope you are having a good weekend!x

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

thankyou bev, have been working so not had much fun but it keeps the money coming in :).

Don't worry about going over on the points it happens to the best of us. I'm sure you will be right back on it when things are less difficult. I hope you have a good nights sleep tonight. take care. xxx
ah thanks for that saski

:wavey:Hi Suz

Little one may be going through a growth spurt which could account for the demand for more milk - hope he settles for you soon :hug99:

Don't beat yourself up over the points - you need to pat yourself on the back because you are STILL POINTING:D

Here's to a better weekend for you:p

You are doing brillantly Suz just got to accept this is a rough patch and as Fitz said you are still pointing. Could you keep it under 'control' if you allowed yourself the maintenance allowance of 6 points extra, then start off downwards when this patch is over?

Take care

M
thanks for your kind words and good advice ladies, its truly much appreciated :)

Is it weigh in today? if so good luck x
yeah it was and it was bad lol BAD

well ladies thankyou so much for all the visits, have neglected my diary so feel i dont deserve it lol

well been the same old ww roundabout! gained 2lb this week :( is my own fault and i know that.

have tried for days to get my act together and ive failed every evening. but today i woke up and thought that when i go to bed tonight i am going to be able to say that im on or under my points and it 8pm now and ive only had 10!!! fanblummin tastic!!

shall be off looking for treats soon :)

b- 30g malted wheeties and milk - 2.5
d-turkey salad sandwhich -4
t-heinz beef caserole pot - 3.5

i can do this and i will do this!!

thanks for all your support xx

8 o'clock at night & only 10 points consumed!:eek: Wish i could do that!
xx

It hardly ever happens to me lol shall be hunting down that turkey butty again at work, nice butty 4 pts :)

well I'm on 14 points for the day. Forgot I put a sachet of salad creme on my butty and I've snacked on a caramel rice crispy bar tonight x

Never mind that small gain, you can deal with it when you are fully back on track.

Good luck

M

Hey ladies, thankyou for the visits. Been good again today which is a relief, feel like I'm back on track just about so shall carry on focusing on one day at a time for now.

B -malted wheeties and milk
d- turkey salad butty, mars bar
t- bacon on toast
snack - 50 g of snow bites

No points left and I've used the 6 left over from yesterday:)

Sorry to hear about your slight gain my love but fear not at the rate you are saving this points it'll slide off in no time. Make sure you don't save too many a day though or it might be counter productive. Take care. xxx

Hey sas thanks for the visit :) been almost good today lol a few points over tonight as half a bag of snow bites landed in my mouth.... Funny that really but calculated that 50g is 5 Pts, nothing I can't claw back I don't think.
Off now for four days and I intend to finsh my xmas shopping if it kills me! Lucas is at his nursery Xmas party tomorrow so that will be nice :) then going to Leeds shopping on Saturday, never been before but were going on a coach so if Lucas let's me I can chill :)

Hope you enjoy your time off my love. Don't be too busy though. Make sure you put your feet up a bit too. xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

hey ladies thanks for the visits, well im so fed up with myself at the momment :( started the week of feeling really posistive and i just cant do ww at the moment :( want to find my ww mojo as its dissapeared on me! am dreading wi i really am as i know ive probably gained or sts at the luckiest-funny cos i have hardly been on the scales but i just feel awful and bloated and MASSIVE!

got my shopping trip tomorrow and im already panicking about where we are going to eat and how im probably going to go over massively. i dont need much encouragement to be naughty so im dreading it.

any how enough about me and my failings, shall hopefully post tomorrow and let you know what leeds is like for shopping.

suz x

Hi
Hope you have an ok day shopping & food wise - I'm off to town too - walking in though to avoid the car parks x

Aw chick sorry to hear your week hasnt been the best ww wise.
All i would say is dont be too down about it,you have done amazing so far & every now & then we tend to have a few days/weeks where we just cant stick to it

I bet you will have a sts not a gain..dont forget you can still have a extra 6 points a day & still maintain.

How about relaxing for a bit,ignore your goal & just concentrate staying in the 9s or very low 10s?

Anyway im sure plenty of strutting round the shops will work off a few pounds! x

Hi
Hopeyou had a good Saturday & hope you have a good WI result today x

Hey everybody, just popping in quickly to say I'm back to 9.12. Had an up and down week this week with the ww so I'm surprised by the result! Shopping yesterday was good, only got some things for myself and no Xmas shopping lol got some fleecy pj's, slippers, body shop home oil, new shirt and tie for hubby and some bits from the £ shop. Had dinner in a weatherspoons and was so full after my tikka masala I didn't have room for pudding - shame ;)
working the next 3 days, have loads of washing to do, some to put away and a huge ironing pile, think itcan wait til Thursday when I'm off now.
Hope your weekends been good x

Just wanted to say hi and hope you're having a good week so far! x

Hope you arent working too hard! x

Back