Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

Haven't liked the weather at all today, too wet and windy, basking in the 30 degree sunshine last week seems like a far distant memory now!

Have been to the dentist today as I've been having a niggling tooth/gum ache I was thinking it might just be a straight forward case of a weeks antibiotics but no, nothing that simple it seems that a pesky impacted top wisdom tooth has awoken and heading towards the roots of my top teeth, unfortunately as it's just started up, I can't be referred for treatment yet, I have to wait and see how much it bothers me and try and manage it with painkillers first - great! Annoyingly I could have had the top ones out about 25 years ago when I had the bottom ones removed but, as they weren't bothering me at the time, I declined, never mind, I'll just have to go through it all again eventually :(

Todays food -

HexA: milk
HexB: porridge

B: porridge with banana, blueberries and strawberries (again!)

image-2300426164.jpg

L: super speed soup (again!), rhubarb muller light

image-2436476144.jpg

D: pork steak, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, mashed potato, gravy (1). cherry shape yogurt

image-3959260957.jpg

Snacks: apple, red and green grapes. Pinched some chippy chips from my grandson's plate at tea time! (5?), dark chocolate (3.5)

Total syns: 9.5

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A bit of a late entry for yesterday, was working a late shift yesterday so didn't get round to it.

I've been weighed this morning as it's one week after getting back from holiday and and I've lost 6lb so far, only another 10 to go to get back to where I should be - so far, so good! :)

HexB: crunchy bran

B: crunchy bran with strawberries, banana, blueberries and grapes.

image-1659736089.jpg

L: spicy sweet and sour mugshot, banana, muller light cherry yogurt.

D: two rosemary and red onion sausages, mashed potato, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, gravy (1). This was nicely presented to begin with but I'd already started eating it and mixing it up when I realised I'd forgotten to take a pic so it doesn't look so good, tasted lovely though! Shape yogurt.

image-519584289.jpg

Snacks; banana, apple, dark chocolate (3.5), whisky and diet coke (4)

Total syns: 8.5

Friday's food

HexB: w/m bread

B: w/ toast with scraping of butter and marmalade (3). Strawberries blueberries with f/f blueberry yogurt

L: spicy sweet and sour mugshot. Banana. Muller light

D: quorn peppered steaks with carrots, green beans and baby sweet corn. Muller light

image-151495860.jpg

Snacks: apple, rocky road hi if bar (3), dark chocolate (3.5)

Total syns: 9.5

Saturday's food

HexA - milk
HexB - crunchy bran

B: crunchy bran with strawberries and blueberries

image-2483542983.jpg

L: spicy sweet and sour mugshot, banana, lemon muller lite Greek yog (0.5)

image-3343563583.jpg

This was after it was 3/4 eaten!

D: red Thai salmon with chicken and veg risotto (1) and carrots, blueberries, apple and blueberry f/f yogurt with crushed mini meringue (1)

image-2994973739.jpg

image-2464406915.jpg

Snacks: apple x 2, pease pudding, dark chocolate (3.5), lemon muller lite greet yog (0.5), whisky and diet coke (4)

Total syns: 10.5

What a lovely day it's been today, went for a nice six mile walk in the sunshine :)
Two days food to catch up on

Sunday
HexB: w/m bread

B: 2 slices of w/m toast with butter and marmalade (3) blueberries and banana with f/f blueberry yogurt. image-3919013630.jpg

L: super speed soup. Activia yogurt.

D: port steaks with boiled potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and gravy (2). Lemon Greek muller yog (0.5) image-478375174.jpg Snacks: pease pudding, apple, shape yogurt, half a curly wurly (3), wine (9) Total syns: 17.5 Today's food HexA: milk HexB: 1 slice w/m bread, 1 rocky road hi if bar. B: bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes image-3046122660.jpg L: super speed soup, slice of w/m bread and butter (2). Activia yogurt. image-1577397354.jpg D: quorn curry with rice, strawberries, blueberries, grapes with activia yogurt. image-3912612581.jpg

Snacks: sultanas (2), rocky road hi if bar

Last edited:
Tuesday's food
HexB: crunchy bran

B: crunchy bran with strawberries, grapes and blueberries image-359868110.jpg

L: super speed soup, syn free rice pudding with raspberries image-637495580.jpg image-2914729755.jpg

D: pork steaks, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy (2). Syn free rice pudding with syn free lemon curd and a raspberry. image-3412003980.jpg image-4131507662.jpg

Snacks: pear, onion ring (1), 2 x g & t 8 syns, I can't do 8 in brackets cos it comes up with a smiley wearing sunglasses! chocolate (3.5) Total syns: 14.5

I've taken the plunge and rejoined slimming world, I've gone to a different group as I wasn't inspired at the last one. I'm raring to go and totally focused, bring on the weight loss! I have kept a food diary today but I'm not putting it on, I'll start again tomorrow, day one of the new group :)

I've made a good start and been for a 9 mile walk today, managed not to get blown away and to get back before the rain started :)

HexA - milk
HexB - crunchy bran

B: crunchy bran with banana, strawberries, blueberries and grapes with f/f natural yogurt.

image-2745172669.jpg

L: red onion and tomato omelette with lettuce, tomatoes and beetroot. Strawberry muller light.

image-2831873923.jpg

D: salmon with Ainsley harriott lemon and mint cous cous (1.5) and carrots. Mixed berry activia yogurt.

image-99947591.jpg

Snacks: baby bel goats cheese (3.5), grapes, suchard hot chocolate drink (3), rocky road hifi bar (3)

Total syns: 11

Weigh day - half a pound off, every little helps, that's 10lb so far and reached my interim target, going to wait and see how it goes for a couple of weeks before I decide to stick or lower it x

Back