Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

Thanks Quins, I need to try harder though before it gets out of hand.

There's been quite a bit of flooding in the area too, only to be expected I suppose.

Hope you get your oil soon, that's a long time with no heating!

Red

Hexa: milk
Hexb: weetabix, w/m bun

B: 2x weetabix

L: fried egg bun, shape yogurt

D: chicken breast with carrot and swede mash, green beans, peas and carrots, oxo cube gravy. Muller fat free lemon Greek yogurt (1)
th_43350DB0-DB4D-4985-AA11-970D11925495-352-00000060A8008B2A.jpg

Snacks: plum x 2, scan bran cake (1), crisps (5)

Syns: 7

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Went to weigh-in this morning and sts at 10st 4.5lb would have preferred a loss but happy that I didn't gain and I'm still under the upper target limit.

Red

Hexb: w/m bread, w/m bun

B: 2 slices w/m toast with marmalade (2)

L: chicken and salad w/m bun, irish diet yogurt

D: Now here's where I've been naughty again - chippy fish and chips, just half a portion of course! Syns ?? prob full allowance and then some!
th_4605E9EC-2293-4B25-97EB-B8F5AD606AA4-566-00000090ABC765E7.jpg

Snacks: 2 x plum, scan bran cake (1), red wine (6)

Syns: lots!

Went to weigh-in this morning and sts at 10st 4.5lb would have preferred a loss but happy that I didn't gain and I'm still under the upper target limit.

Red

Hexb: w/m bread, w/m bun

B: 2 slices w/m toast with marmalade (2)

L: chicken and salad w/m bun, irish diet yogurt

D: Now here's where I've been naughty again - chippy fish and chips, just half a portion of course! Syns ?? prob full allowance and then some!

Snacks: 2 x plum, scan bran cake (1), red wine (6)

Syns: lots!

Ooh you chippy minx! Well done on sts and in range, thats the way to go suzyflo!

Thanks for your help wih the bread too

Last edited:
I know, I'm such a rebel! You 're welcome and thanks :)

Red

Hexb: fruit and fibre, w/m bread

B: fruit and fibre with blueberries and banana

L: chicken and salad sandwich (w/m bread), Irish diet yogurt

D: quorn BBQ sticky fillets with bns chips and carrots, green beans and cauliflower. Muller light
th_4A06AAB6-AAB3-4AD5-8372-E3A245F15F4C-392-0000004CA276466A.jpg

Snacks: apple, plum, crisps (5), chocolate (3.5), whisky and diet coke (4), graze strawberry flapjack (6)

Syns:18.5

Last edited:
Red

Hexb: bran flakes, w/m bread

B: branflakes with banana and blueberries

L: vegetable soup (it tastes a LOT nicer than it looks, honest!), w/m bread. muller light
th_89CA032C-4933-435E-9C2A-924DEFAAA971-392-0000004CAA9395BA.jpg

D: Pork mince with carrots and broccoli. shape yogurt
th_98C20A64-60F7-4C41-AE5A-4DA591411BD7-605-00000092E08A6062.jpg

Snacks: crisps (5), fig biscuit (3), whisky and diet coke (4)

Syns: 12

Well today brings the start of a new venture for hubby and me, we completed and got the keys for an investment property, its a repossession but just needs a bit of cosmetic work & tlc, luckily it hasn't had its insides ripped out by the previous owners, however, they have left a load of crap - furniture, beds, units, bags of rubbish etc, so we have all that to get rid of, oh joy! Hubby has wanted to do something like this for a while and as the interest rates on savings are poop just now and as we got the house at a good price, we thought why not go for it, we're undecided whether to keep it and let it out or to sell it on, we'll probably decide that when we've finished doing it up. We've only had the keys for a few hours and already I've spent ages on the phone to British Gas as I opened a letter addressed "to the occupier" which informs that due to an outstanding debt they are applying for a warrant to gain access to the property on Monday 4th - good job I opened the letter today, all sorted now though, got the account changed, I suppose we should expect more of the same with it being a repo, one of the pitfalls to offset against the good purchase price I guess.
We're going to be rather busy in the next couple of months! :)

Green

Hexb: crunchy bran, w/m bread

B: crunchy bran with banana and strawberries
th_541CF2AB-839D-44DD-ADC1-9F534B84F555-742-000001164B7D6682_zpsc31a8c6f.jpg

L: vegetable soup, 1 slice w/m bread. shape yogurt

D: egg and s/w chips, 2 slice w/m bread. toffee muller light with chocolate chip cookie crumbled in (2)

Snacks: apple, plum, red wine (6)

Syns: 8

Last edited:
That's exciting that we both got the keys to our new houses on the same day. We're settling into our first night well but I can't wait to get unpacked and give it a good spring clean to make it feel more like home. Keep us updated on the development and upload some pics too! X

Wow suzyflo, that's really exciting! What a great venture. Please keep us posted on it, it is very interesting.

I will do, we'll get cracking on it once we get rid of the contents!

That's exciting that we both got the keys to our new houses on the same day. We're settling into our first night well but I can't wait to get unpacked and give it a good spring clean to make it feel more like home. Keep us updated on the development and upload some pics too! X

Yet another similarity that we have! Hope you had a good first sleep in your new home, you'll soon get it sorted to how you want it. I'll be taking loads of photos, hope to see some of yours too x

Thanks, it's not too bad, got it at a good price too :)

Just realised I didn't post yesterday's food.

E/E

Hexb: w/m bun

B: w/m toast with marmalade 8 - counting bread as syns due to doing e/e

L: egg bun, muller light

D: chicken with carrots, green beans, baby sweet corn and mash. Shape yogurt

image-304728225.jpg

Snacks: banana, whisky and diet coke (4), crisps (5)

Syns: 17

Today

Red

Hexb: porridge, wm bread

B: porridge with graze billionaires shortbread mixed in (9)

L: chicken bun

D: fish fingers (4.5) with tinned tomatoes. Muller light

image-3678061964.jpg

Snacks: plum, light hot chocolate drink (2), chocolate (3.5)

Syns: 19

Last edited:
Been to the tip twice today, we're getting there!

Went to weigh in tonight, half a pound off this week so am 10st 4lb, just 1lb over target. :)

E/E

Hexb: bran flakes

B: bran flakes with banana and blueberries

L: muller light x 2

D: Jeff the chef chicken parmo (5.5) with salad and s/w chips. Muller light.

image-2283034240.jpg

Snacks: 2x plums, banana, chocolate (3.5), whisky & diet coke (4) half a bag of crisps (2.5)

Syns: 15.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I've been at work for three days and while I've been there I believe that the wallpaper stripping fairy has been to the new house and stripped all the bedrooms and got rid of nearly all of the rest of the rubbish, how good is that?! I'll have to go to work more often :D

Hiya......I'm back!! :)

Sorry to have deserted and neglected everyone but I have been very busy playing that very very annoying and addictive game that is candy crush every spare moment that I have!!

Quins the house is coming long nicely, all decorating done, bathroom refitted, kitchen in process of being fitted then we can get carpets ordered.
I'll have a look at your food diary and see how you're getting on.

I'm feeling very underwhelmed at the moment, I achieved my s/w diamond award and got it from group tonight- a certificate! No sticker, no pin badge (which I was expecting) no fanfare, no flowers ( I have heard that some have been given these, flowers that is, not fanfare!) Ok I didn't stay to group but when I told the consultant I had qualified ( yes I had to tell her) I let her know when I would be attending the group to where I'm registered ( I group hop and go to different ones sending on my shifts) and said I would stay if she wanted to present it but she said there was no need to stay I could just collect it, I thought she might have wanted to make more of my achievement but it seemed not so I didn't stay, I figured if she wasn't arsed then neither was I. Very disappointing. Even a "well done" might have been nice, rant over!!!

Hiya......I'm back!! :)

Sorry to have deserted and neglected everyone but I have been very busy playing that very very annoying and addictive game that is candy crush every spare moment that I have!!

Quins the house is coming long nicely, all decorating done, bathroom refitted, kitchen in process of being fitted then we can get carpets ordered.
I'll have a look at your food diary and see how you're getting on.

I'm feeling very underwhelmed at the moment, I achieved my s/w diamond award and got it from group tonight- a certificate! No sticker, no pin badge (which I was expecting) no fanfare, no flowers ( I have heard that some have been given these, flowers that is, not fanfare!) Ok I didn't stay to group but when I told the consultant I had qualified ( yes I had to tell her) I let her know when I would be attending the group to where I'm registered ( I group hop and go to different ones sending on my shifts) and said I would stay if she wanted to present it but she said there was no need to stay I could just collect it, I thought she might have wanted to make more of my achievement but it seemed not so I didn't stay, I figured if she wasn't arsed then neither was I. Very disappointing. Even a "well done" might have been nice, rant over!!!

Hey Suzyflo,! Great to hear from you! Sounds like you really are cracking on with the house. How disappointing that you got such little recognition for your hard earned effort. You are a diamond for sticking with it Suz and an inspiration to us all on here. I think the consultant missed a trick, not only to give proper recognition but to promote her club and the SW product, it would have surely only had a positive outcome all round. Get on the maintaining thread and let them know you've achieved it, don't let their mistakes get you down, you have a lot to be proud of, well done and keep,it up!

Thanks Quins, you've made me feel a lot better :) I got a text from the C this morning to say I should have got a pin badge after all but the head office didn't send one - I reckon that means that the C's probably have to buy them, she didn't want to shell out and that I wouldn't have got one if I hadn't mentioned it when letting her know of my disappointment, what do you reckon? Also she said she is going to feed back to h/o the lack of a sticker, I know it's just a daft small thing but everyone likes a sticker, if they produce one for losing half a stone, stone, club 10, target etc, then they should also do one for the greater achievement of being at target for a year 'cos that is tricky to do!

Back