Extra Easy SW - 128 Days to be bikini ready!

You know I don't even really like Toblerone that much, it makes my teeth hurt! But my other half had one and once it's there.... But I'm still proud I was only a few syns over compared to previous weekends!

Been a bit naughty these last couple of days, but unsure of syn values.

Monday

Breakfast

2 Weetabix with 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Green Pepper, Couscous, BBQ Chicken Chunks

Dinner
2 x Heck Chicken Sausages & Sweet Potato Mash (1 syn)

Snacks
Banana
Thai Noodle Mugshot
Chocolate Snack a Jack (3)
Vanilla Muller Light
Freddo (5)
Quarter of a small pick and mix (???)

Total = Definitely 9 + Pick & Mix....

Tuesday

breakfast

Oat so simple Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 1 tbsp Jam (HexA,B&2 syns)

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Green pepper, Couscous, BBQ Chicken Chunks

Dinner
SW Sweet & Sour Chicken & Noodles

Snacks
Banana
Thai Noodle Mugshot
Quarter Small Pick & Mix

Total = ?? All dependent on P&M, but hoping around 15 in total as had free everything else!

I think it was about 10 sweets averaging 1 syn each, but I didn't really keep count. However in other good news, last night's dinner was the sweet and sour chicken I froze as an experiment and it came out OK with no food poisoning, so go for it!

Wednesday

Breakfast

2 Weetabix with 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HexA&B)

Lunch
Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Couscous & BBQ Chicken Chunks

Dinner
SW Chicken Tikka Masala & Chip Shop Chips (half a standard portion so 9 ish)

Snacks
Banana
Thai Noodle Mugshot
Freddo (5)
Strawberries & Muller Light

Total = 16

Not a bad day yesterday until my other half came home with some cookies he'd got for 20p!! Would be rude not to....

I'd be grateful if someone knows - I never use all my HexA - I'm supposed to have 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk, I only have 200ml on my breakfast (otherwise the weetabix drown!) - in light of this, how much cheese can I have on my jacket potato before I have to syn it?

Thursday

Breakfast

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Green Pepper, Couscous & BBQ Steak Chunks

Dinner
Jacket Potato with Beans, Butter (2 syns) and Cheese (30g - rest of HexA + ??)

Snacks
Banana
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot
Strawberries & Vanilla Muller Light
Oatmeal & Raisin Cookie (9 syns)
Chocolate Snack a Jack (3 syns)

Total = 14 + Cheese??

I like your limited maths, it is less limited than mine! Now I need to go away and work out the syns in 24g of cheese... Leave it with me for a bit, it may come to me :p

I like to think of you hunched over a desk scribbling on bits of paper desperately trying to work this out :D

So we're going to assume 19 syns on the whole for that day. This will be useful for future cheese consumption!

Ha we've got our own little two man support/ comedy group going on!

I'm not going to bore you with the details of my weekend (mainly because I didn't write it down so I can't fully tell you how many syns I had), but needless to say it quickly deteriorated from Weetabix and a banana to chicken fried rice from the Chinese last night...

So, back on it again today! Again....

But we are now 100 days to be bikini ready and no lighter than 28 days ago! Gah!

Stay away from the sweets! I repeat step away from the sweets! :p

I had an ok-ish day yesterday, until the evening and it all went to pot.

Breakfast

Lunch
2 Jacket Potatoes with Beans (No butter or cheese!)

Dinner
Spag Bol

Snacks
Minestrone Pasta Mugshot
Vanilla Muller Light
Chocolate Snack a Jack (3) + a third of one later (1?)
Tesco Chocolate Sundae (based on calories I'd say 15 syns)
Ripple (9)

Total = 28 syns

My partner bought it as a treat because I was away at the weekend and he missed me which is sweet but we really do need to stop rewarding each other with food.

Yeah, I think I thought a stone would be easy, it's not a lot, and I was eating SO badly before that I thought cutting down would make a huge difference but it really hasn't.

This week is more of the usual, I've stocked up on my salad, couscous, mugshots etc. But it's one of the guys at work's birthday so there are LOADS of cakes in the kitchen. MUST resist.

we really do need to stop rewarding each other with food.

I can absolutely relate to this. It is such a difficult cycle to break, especially as you know it makes the other person happy in that they enjoy it. I know I am guilty of this with my husband and he too with me- it's hard trying to find another easy, non-gushy way of showing somebody you're thinking of them.
I try and encourage flowers/running me a bath :) but it's nice to have a treat together now and again. I also try and cook his favourite meals sw style so it still feels like an indulgence but it's on plan. Hard though!
Do your best this week- it will be worth it in the long run if you can start losing- if you managed 1lb a week you'd be nearly there by the time you go on holiday! X

I know it's hard, because I spot things as well like "ooh Toblerone, Toby loves those" so I understand what it's like. To be fair I've got no money at the moment so resisting the urge to buy him anything at all!

I need to lose as much as I can by the beginning of September cuz I've got a special birthday just before the holiday and I won't be resisting cake, I can tell you that!

Right so, good day yesterday:

Breakfast
2 Weetabix & 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HexA&B)

Lunch
Salad - Cucumber, Tomato, Red Pepper, Carrot, BBQ Chicken Chunks & Couscous

Dinner
SW Chicken Tikka Masala and Rice

Snacks
Banana
Thai Noodle Mugshot
Chocolate Snack a Jack (3)
Aldi Flapjack (based on calorie content 5 syns)
Brooklea Vanilla Yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total = 8.5 syns (yay!)

Back