SW and stopping smoking??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by daisydoo, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. daisydoo

daisydoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My plan is to get to target and then attempt to stop smoking whilst continuing the SW plan in the hope that this will help me minimise excessive weight gain. I have stopped smoking before for long periods of time (18 months plus) but i hate the stone or so i easily put on. Has anyone tried this and been successful with only a few pounds weight gain? x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I concentrated on giving up smoking first, and I have joined WW to shift the few pounds that went on - well - a stone lol x

4. daisydoo

daisydoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow well done on the stopping smoking, and good luck with the few pounds you have to get off. :) Ive defected from WW though as im hoping SW will help me change my eating habits permanently and stop me from the stone on stone off ritual year after year. Im also hoping SW will be better for me through the stopping smoking after math. Hmmm im not expecting much am I !;) x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.