SW Angels Jolly July Challenge

-1lb for me this week Emz.:D

Well done girls, and thankyou Emz for all your work on this thread, and your encouragement!

Can I join please? :) I would like to lose 4lbs in total this month, i lost 1lb at weigh in last night. Pretty please! xx

I lost 1lb this week. Mainly due to being ill couldn't go to the gym , and then when i started eating again i still didn't eat enough, and finished off yesterday with a pasta dinner that apparently showed on the scales today! i did however get my 1 and a half stone award. :)

Thats fab news chuffy!!! I'm currently 1.5lbs behind you..grrr!

I'm being extra good today, Ive been in a really bad mood as my contraceptive implant has kicked in and im in a REALLY bad mood, for no reason at all..and i mean bad, like i want to cry, kick things..ugh and i was SO close to ordering a takeaway

I can only say one thing

THANKGOD FOR SYN FREE CHIPS!

What went wrong Chuffy? you were doing so well. Thanks to your challenge I managed to lose 7lbs this week. Thanks honey.

xx

Hi All
I lost 7lb this week :D

Well done Mookey, thats an amazing loss, you must be really pleased

Thanks Pippy, I was very chuffed yesterday. Going for another 7 next week ;)

Thanks girls for all the support, I can only keep it up because you're all so fab! :)

GracieMai I have added you to the list... good luck on hitting your target.

I put on half this week, which I deserved as I was naughty last week but lost a half. Fingers crossed now, if I have a 100% week I can get back onto losing again as I've been messing about for too long!!!

can i join please? from the begining of july i lost 5.5lb weeks 1 and 2lb week 2. i am aiming to loss another 7lb by end of july.

Hi Natasha...

Welcome to the angels... I have added you on to the original post.

I have added your loss so far (7.5) and how much more you want to lose (7) to give you a July target of 14.5lb.

Good luck and keep us updated! :)

Emma xXx

Back