SW book??

nettie

Gold Member
Hi Everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day?
I just wondered if anyone could tell me what the most recent SW pack looks like? You know the stuff you get when you join. I am going to have to buy one off ebay as I've been using my old one and just reading through some other posts in the syn section it seems that some things may have changed.
Thanks in advance
Nettie x

I joined a class last week my pack is a lime green colour with balloons on the front.
The book is a lime green with a love heart shaped lime on the cover

Why don't you join a class cos for £9.95 you will get the new book and the plan explained to you. You will pay far more on Ebay for the books. If you can do it alone you dont need to go to class again.

Just a thought.

louisehj said:
Why don't you join a class cos for £9.95 you will get the new book and the plan explained to you. You will pay far more on Ebay for the books. If you can do it alone you dont need to go to class again.

Just a thought.

I'll second that!

Sorry if i have offended anyone by saying i was buying the book online... i thought that was why so many people were reading and not replying. However I have seen other people on here saying they have bought books online so didn't see it as a problem.
I am unable to go to class due to the distance away and it is a late class, as I work fulltime I choose to spend my spare time with my 2 children as they are my priority of an evening

You haven't offended anyone - people are just trying to save you some money because the ebay ones are a right rip off and you need to be careful you get the right books. :)

There is a recipe book called Food Optimising which many people get by mistake ;)

You haven't offended anyone - people are just trying to save you some money because the ebay ones are a right rip off and you need to be careful you get the right books. :)

There is a recipe book called Food Optimising which many people get by mistake ;)

Thanks very much :)

Back