SW book??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nettie, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day?
    I just wondered if anyone could tell me what the most recent SW pack looks like? You know the stuff you get when you join. I am going to have to buy one off ebay as I've been using my old one and just reading through some other posts in the syn section it seems that some things may have changed.
    Thanks in advance
    Nettie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Glasgow girl62

Glasgow girl62 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I joined a class last week my pack is a lime green colour with balloons on the front.
    The book is a lime green with a love heart shaped lime on the cover

4. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why don't you join a class cos for £9.95 you will get the new book and the plan explained to you. You will pay far more on Ebay for the books. If you can do it alone you dont need to go to class again.

Just a thought.

5. Jupiter

Jupiter Full Member

I'll second that!

6. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if i have offended anyone by saying i was buying the book online... i thought that was why so many people were reading and not replying. However I have seen other people on here saying they have bought books online so didn't see it as a problem.
    I am unable to go to class due to the distance away and it is a late class, as I work fulltime I choose to spend my spare time with my 2 children as they are my priority of an evening

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You haven't offended anyone - people are just trying to save you some money because the ebay ones are a right rip off and you need to be careful you get the right books. :)

There is a recipe book called Food Optimising which many people get by mistake ;)

8. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks very much :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.