SW countdown to wedding...

I would not be able to resist all that wine sitting in my garage hehe!! :)

Mmm is Nutella only 3 syns? How much can you have for that? xx

How's your day in the sun been?

I would not be able to resist all that wine sitting in my garage hehe!! :)

Mmm is Nutella only 3 syns? How much can you have for that? xx

How's your day in the sun been?

Hi Nutella is 1.5 syn per tsp, which is just enough for a slice of nimble toasted :)
I know it will be so tempting, the only good think is I'm not allowing myself alcohol on this diet unless I'm on a night out lol.
Sun disappeared about 2 lol all cloudy now :( just sat on dog watching television :)

Snack - Olivia chiabata peice 4.5 syns
Dinner - turkey, mash, sw chips, roasted carrots and parsnips, broccoli, cabbage and gravy 1.5 syn :) yum.

Dinner sounds very yummy. I am definitely going to get Nutella, never imagined it would be so low syn! :) I have a night of tv planned, hoping I don't eat as much as last night lol!! Had a look at some menus of places we're eating and tried to pick out some sw friendly-ish dishes xx

Yeah, I think it's lower than some choc spreads, but on the sw app as its a choc and hazelnut thing I think the app says 1.5 so hope to right.

Oh that's good planning!

Hahaha lol hahah that's made me giggle I didn't even notice I'd put that lol. I was like sat on the dog ?? Haha oops silly me :) x

Ah my poor doggy haha

It shows I've come a Long way when I'm lying in bed on a Sunday night munching on a fruit salad instead of crisps and chocolate! Jeepers oh

Attachments

• image-1617988320.jpg
    image-1617988320.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 26
Morning

Had a really rough sleep last night, as I got up so late yesterday couldn't sleep till around 2!! Then at I took two dulcolax as hadn't been to toilette in days and thought it might affect wi tonight. Well blooming Nora must had been more than a few days since I last went the pain was unbelievable! Up for an hour! Normally I get a bit of cramp and then *pooh fairy* comes :) stolen terminology but last night was awful!!
Was supposed to be going for lunch today but my friend has cancelled :(
I only arose out of my pit at 1130 as I was up all night.

Brunch - fruit salad, stomach feels too funny to eat anything properly, plus I have bad totm pains too :( cuppa hexa

Not sure about rest of day, it's wi in at 5pm so prob won't have Anything until after as I have this thing about not eating before wi, which is why ideally is like a morning one but hay ho!!

Awww hun.....I feel for you with the lack of poo fairy :( I was lucky if i went once every 10 days at times because of my meds :eek: the doc gave me movicol to take (which I hated taking but it worked when I was desperate) I have been soooooo much better since the Dyno Rod experiance tho....and I'm taking some supplements she gave me called Inna melt with my meals which are all natural so won't make my colon lazy like laxatives do (you just end up worse off taking them its a vicious circle ....been there) :(

I used to WI at night & had 'the thing' about not eating too....really wish I hadn't started it from my first WI tho as realistically if I had chosen to just eat normally but light meals all day from day 1 then technically my losses would be 'true' IYKWIM? instead I used to be starving from lunchtime & wouldn't even have a drink past 2pm (I weighed at 7.30) daft aren't we lol

good luck for tonight hunni xxx

I might try that movicol. It's horrible, I haven't had to take anything for 3weeks! Bought some scan bran tonight that seemed to help the first week .
I know it's only me being paranoid but I fluctuate and bloat so much I don't risk it .

Weigh in went really well... -2lbs yay and it's totm too!! Whoop that's 9lbs yAy

I might try that movicol. It's horrible, I haven't had to take anything for 3weeks! Bought some scan bran tonight that seemed to help the first week .
I know it's only me being paranoid but I fluctuate and bloat so much I don't risk it .

Weigh in went really well... -2lbs yay and it's totm too!! Whoop that's 9lbs yAy

whoop whoop well done chuck!!! massive result :D

get that 1/2 stone shiny sticker displayed on your signature now :) xx

Can you do that on the iPhone app, I tried to before but couldn't find out how to so it

Dinner - sw chips, beans, quorn sausages, and cheese 2sysn an light mayo 1.5 and muller

Ok I think I may have done it, I've been online on PC to change signature hope its worked :)

Can you let me know if you see it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In not sure, is yours just writing too dizzy? Soemtimes techy stuff does my head in.

The rest of my syns tonight are being used on chocolate fingers and the rest of my milk with a cuppa :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back