SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Right Guys, I have just had a random epiphany and I wanted to share it, I need to write it down to remind myself when I am feeling a bit demotivated.

I am 23 years old. My goal is to be a size 12. I haven't been a size 12 since I was 15/16. I don't even know what I would weigh in at when I am a size 12 (because I will be, at some point.)

I have done SW 3 times and WW 2 times before. But I have always given in after a couple of months due to holidays or events.

I met my other half a year ago and we now have our own house and life together. (I know, I work quickly ;) )

But at the bottom of all that - I'm still ONLY 23.

I have now stuck to a diet (SW and now WW) since the 26th February 2014. Granted, my losses have been slow but I am now over a stone lighter than I was in February and more to the point, over a stone lighter than when I met my other half. He is one of the main reasons I started this journey, I want to feel confident and happy standing next to him, knowing I look good. AND...evidently I am on my way.

If I lost a pound every week now until Christmas, that would be another 28lb - 2 STONE.

So altogether, by THIS Christmas, I could have lost over 3 stone this year. 3 STONE!!!!!!

If you had told me at the start of this year, that if I set my mind to it, I could be 3 stone lighter by next christmas, I would definitely not have believed you.

But I WILL do this. Because by the time I am 25 I could have been at goal for a while and can live the rest of my life not hiding in the back of group photos or only taking headshot photos because I don't want anyone to see my body. I could enjoy shopping and not cry in changing rooms.

THAT ^^^ is who I am going to be. Now pass me some carrot sticks.....

Yeah I do need to think about some mini goals to be honest.

My goal for a while has been to get into the 15's but I have been tantalizingly close for about 4/5 weeks!

Hopefully that will happen in the next 2 weeks!

x

Oh MY God. I am so proud of myself right now. Talk about Willpower!

There is a McDonalds down the road from work and one of the girls was doing a McDonalds run. Everyone in the office was having lunch from there and in order not to feel left out when she got back and unloaded the goodies, I asked for.....A Diet Coke. :O

It's done the job, normally at work I just drink squash or coffee so it felt like a treat, I didn't feel TOO left out, saved some money AND didn't wreck my diet. And it has cooled me down nicely.

Feeling quite proud of myself right now if you can't tell :) x

Well done charl that takes some doing hun. Not sure I could have said no lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saying no wasn't the hard bit. The hard bit was when they were all eating their food. Oh god, the smell was amazing. However by then it was too late and I couldn't go back on my word so it meant I couldn't give in! x

Well done luv ur on the right track take each day as it comes and keep trackin u will do it i think with dieting it all comes from within i was a very bad comfort eater i hated my size and would punish myself by just eating everything now that has changed the thing i love is were all human mcdonalds is hard to refuse big hugs 2 more days to ur weigh in as well x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all :)

Weigh in tomorrow! Nervous! Babysitting tonight and having to take a bag of lots of fruits and snacks in order to keep away from the crisps and chocolate that I would normally have!

Oh yeah, food diary for yesterday:

Thursday 3rd July

Breakfast - Smoothie as per usual - Banana, Pineapple, Raspberries, Strawberries and FF Greek Yoghurt.
Mid Morning Snack - Grapes
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich on a Warburtons Thin and a packet of WW Crisps.
Afternoon - FF Greek Yoghurt and Frozen Berries.
Dinner/Tea - 2xCrumpets, Beans and Bacon Medallions (wolfed down in about 3 minutes because I had to have something on the run before heading to do some clothes shopping!)
Evening Snacks - Skinny Latte with Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup (Not sure if this is strictly allowed in SS but I neeeeeeded coffee whilst shopping.)
Andddd a WW Caramel Shortbread.

Not going to lie, I am so excited for going on to propoints (I really hope I will be tomorrow) because Simple Start is awful for convenience!

Hope you are all well and having a good day :) x x

Hiya Charlie, here to sub :)

Sorry for the long post here but I'veread through your diary so just catching up xx

Hi Scarlet, Thank you that is great :) Much appreciated :)

I think it is the same as Filling and Healthy pretty much except from when you do Filling and Healthy you can choose to have 49 weeklies instead of 2 treats a day but on Simple Start it is just a bit more rigid for your first week and you can only have up to 2 treats a day? I think! I'm not 100% sure so if I am wrong then please can someone correct me :)

x

That is correct :) After your first week on simple start you can either do the filling & healthy or propoints or you can mix the two i.e. a day on F&H then the next day a propoints day. With both of those plans you get your 49 weekly points which are amazing! I had a kebab and chips last week and used my weeklies for that and still lost weight. You can use your weeklies spread over the week or do what I do and save them up for weekends. Hubby and I like our wine at the weekends so we use our weeklies for that plus I usually have a fab choc treat on a Sunday night ;) You can't carry your weeklies over to the following week though!

Oh MY God. I am so proud of myself right now. Talk about Willpower!

There is a McDonalds down the road from work and one of the girls was doing a McDonalds run. Everyone in the office was having lunch from there and in order not to feel left out when she got back and unloaded the goodies, I asked for.....A Diet Coke. :O

It's done the job, normally at work I just drink squash or coffee so it felt like a treat, I didn't feel TOO left out, saved some money AND didn't wreck my diet. And it has cooled me down nicely.

Feeling quite proud of myself right now if you can't tell :) x

You should be proud that really is great willpower! Well done and keep up the good work!

Morning all :)

Weigh in tomorrow! Nervous! Babysitting tonight and having to take a bag of lots of fruits and snacks in order to keep away from the crisps and chocolate that I would normally have!x

Good luck for this evening, print out a copy of your fab post below and take it with you, to remind yourself why you want to stay strong ;)

Btw, when you are on propoints, there are a lot of choc/crisp treats you can have for 2pp each!

Right Guys, I have just had a random epiphany and I wanted to share it, I need to write it down to remind myself when I am feeling a bit demotivated.

I am 23 years old. My goal is to be a size 12. I haven't been a size 12 since I was 15/16. I don't even know what I would weigh in at when I am a size 12 (because I will be, at some point.)

I have done SW 3 times and WW 2 times before. But I have always given in after a couple of months due to holidays or events.

I met my other half a year ago and we now have our own house and life together. (I know, I work quickly ;) )

But at the bottom of all that - I'm still ONLY 23.

I have now stuck to a diet (SW and now WW) since the 26th February 2014. Granted, my losses have been slow but I am now over a stone lighter than I was in February and more to the point, over a stone lighter than when I met my other half. He is one of the main reasons I started this journey, I want to feel confident and happy standing next to him, knowing I look good. AND...evidently I am on my way.

If I lost a pound every week now until Christmas, that would be another 28lb - 2 STONE.

So altogether, by THIS Christmas, I could have lost over 3 stone this year. 3 STONE!!!!!!

If you had told me at the start of this year, that if I set my mind to it, I could be 3 stone lighter by next christmas, I would definitely not have believed you.

But I WILL do this. Because by the time I am 25 I could have been at goal for a while and can live the rest of my life not hiding in the back of group photos or only taking headshot photos because I don't want anyone to see my body. I could enjoy shopping and not cry in changing rooms.

THAT ^^^ is who I am going to be. Now pass me some carrot sticks.....

A fantastic post hun and deserves a place at the start of your diary!

Good luck for wi tomorrow and here's to the start of pp. They rock! :D xx

Thank you for the long post Sam! And for joining my little support group, it is much appreciated :)

Hopefully I can go on to propoints tomorrow, I did WW before and I do actually enjoy counting points because I feel that my portions are better and I am in direct control of what I eat. However I can still enjoy treats and live a normal life. Especially as I am going to a wedding party tomorrow night and I think a few cheeky gin and tonics may be the order of the day!

I will definitely print it off though and put it on my diary. I would print it out again and put it on the fridge, but I don't want my other half to see that I have said nice things about him :p

xx

Babysitting tonight and flippin' simple start means I can't even pick anything up on the way. Have 10 minutes to get in from work, get changed and go out again! Ahhhhhh. Just shoved some cooked chicken pieces, WW wraps and some bits of salad into a bag and will have to assemble something once the kids have gone to bed.

Roll on propoints. Prepared to gain tomorrow but at least I will be sorted onto propoints!

Hope you are all well! X x

I didn't bother with simple start when I went back to ww just because it was too similar to sw. Think positive for tomorrow you might have a loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back