SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

No think the most I've used is about 10 or 12. I think as I'm on like 37 points atm I have enough spare without using them but will change as my points reduce xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

HI Bev :wavey:

Not sure I will give you inspiration but there is a lovely group of ladies on this thread and it's definitely motivational :)

Hope it goes well tonight, have you done WW before? :)
xx

Ahhh we are on the same points :) Yeah I don't know if I should use them or not :/ x x

Yeah I started on 39 gone down to 37 but I put height in different I think not sure how tall I am so guessed so now 37 but I'm fine with that lol. I think just see how you get them and they are there if you need them I don't use them for the sake of it but it's important to eat all your dailies xx

Not sure I will give you inspiration but there is a lovely group of ladies on this thread and it's definitely motivational :)

xx

Many years ago. I too have usually been a SW girl but I feel I need a different direction so hey ho WW it is :)

Slimming World started well for me but then I just slowed down completely, in the 6 weeks before I joined WW I yo-yo'ed around 1.5lb and I was being golden, like insanely good!

Had my first weigh in for WW on Saturday and lost 4lb so long may it continue! x x

I think, from what others have said, it's about playing it by ear with the weeklies. Some can use them all each week, some find they can't so it's about finding out what works for you. I'm lucky, I can use them all cos I would be like a bear with a sore head without some of my treats :D

You can't take the choccy away from Sammy xx

I just don't know if it would affect my weightloss or not! And I worry that if I get used to not using them but then one weekend I use them all, then that week I would gain? Do you know what I mean?

For example, today I have 9 points left for some treats tonight so won't need any extra?

x x

Maybe just use some like you said if you don't use them and then start to it might affect it. Maybe just have a treat night where you have a meal out or takeaway and start using a few of them xx

xx

Charl ur forgetting ur fabalous 4pound loss hehe x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Charl ur forgetting ur fabalous 4pound loss hehe x

Yeah, I guess that was quite good wasn't it ;) long may that continue! x

Sugar Fairy - Yeah I think you are right, it seems mad though that I am struggling to eat enough points haha! x

I think, from what others have said, it's about playing it by ear with the weeklies. Some can use them all each week, some find they can't so it's about finding out what works for you. I'm lucky, I can use them all cos I would be like a bear with a sore head without some of my treats :D

Totally agree am loving cruchys this week x

You can't take the choccy away from Sammy xx

Hehe, nobody would dare! :giggle:

I just don't know if it would affect my weightloss or not! And I worry that if I get used to not using them but then one weekend I use them all, then that week I would gain? Do you know what I mean?

For example, today I have 9 points left for some treats tonight so won't need any extra?

x x

That's about the same for me, I use around 8pp of my dailies each day on treats. Then at weekend I use my 49 over three days for slightly larger meals, wine and more treats!

If you really are struggling to use them though I wouldn't worry and I really don't think you would have a gain just because you used them all up one week either hun.

Totally agree am loving cruchys this week x

Ooh, crunchies nom nom :) I've not had one of those for a while!

Thank you all for your help, I think I am just trying to figure out how I want to go about this!

Yeah I agree Sam, if I can't sit down of an evening and have a little treat then I would binge like mad! x x

Back