SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Subscribing!
Brilliant diary, very inspirational! I moved from sw to ww in april for pretty much the same reasons as you. I've lost 20lb so far (i'm a very slow loser-but i refuse to starve myself lol!)

Maggie x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys that is awesome. Can make a little shopping list now!

Really enjoying flexibility of points :) today I knew was going to be a nightmare due to being really busy and needing convenience so:

Breakfast - smoothie as per usual - lots of fruit and 100g of ff natural yoghurt - 1pp

Lunch - mcdonalds again! 9 chicken nuggets and medium fries - 20pp

Dinner/tea - WW Mexican chilli and wedges with salad - 6pp

Snacks - Caramel Coffee Light Starbucks Frappucino - 3pp
Maltesers - 5pp
M&S Guilt Free snacking sweet and salty popcorn - 2pp

37/37 daily and 0/49 weekly :)

Hope you've all had a great day :) x x

Hi! *waves*

Just been reading your diary! Sounds like you had a great first week. We seem to have a lot of parallel's- defectors from SW (haha) 22 (close enough) own flat with BF (who I met about a year and a half ago) etc. etc. Also like you I'd like to be a size 12 (maybe 10, perhaps optimistic.) Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and well done on your first week loss. 4lb would sort me right out if I could lose that this week- which is my first week too.

:)

Thanks hun u suppose i could go for smaller sized bags am really greedy proof is in my stomach just had 2 crunchys :banghead:

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Claire, thank youuu! Ah we do have a lot of parallels! Strange! Yeah Slimming World wasn't working for me and I was worried that Weight Watchers wouldn't either, but evidently the Simple Start plan did, hopefully points will too :) how are you finding it? How did you get on with SW? :) have you got a food diary so I could follow you back and support you? :) The ladies that comment in my diary are wonderfully supportive and really help me :) Let me know if you need any help or motivation! X x Sugar Fairy, it has been lovely. Although I felt too naughty so I had a MASSIVE salad with it too, felt nice and fresh :) X x

image-1323713549.jpg

Thanks guys that is awesome. Can make a little shopping list now!

Really enjoying flexibility of points :) today I knew was going to be a nightmare due to being really busy and needing convenience so:

Breakfast - smoothie as per usual - lots of fruit and 100g of ff natural yoghurt - 1pp

Lunch - mcdonalds again! 9 chicken nuggets and medium fries - 20pp

Dinner/tea - WW Mexican chilli and wedges with salad - 6pp

Snacks - Caramel Coffee Light Starbucks Frappucino - 3pp
Maltesers - 5pp
M&S Guilt Free snacking sweet and salty popcorn - 2pp

37/37 daily and 0/49 weekly :)

Hope you've all had a great day :) x x

Well done hun i was going to put more staple food but some naughty treats yumi to mcdonalds hehe :D

I had salad too as didn't know what to have. Don't feel bad you are in points.

And welcome Claire bear always here to support xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok ladys heres a question as yous know iv done ww just over a year and lost 2 stone put half back on my leader has said its ok if i go over my points as long as i keep trackin i kno after a year i should know this but just wondeeing what u lovely ladys thought x

Hi! *waves*

Just been reading your diary! Sounds like you had a great first week. We seem to have a lot of parallel's- defectors from SW (haha) 22 (close enough) own flat with BF (who I met about a year and a half ago) etc. etc. Also like you I'd like to be a size 12 (maybe 10, perhaps optimistic.) Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and well done on your first week loss. 4lb would sort me right out if I could lose that this week- which is my first week too.

:)
waves hello x

Waves hello

Hi Georgina, I'm confused as to what you mean, surely she shouldn't be telling you that you can eat over your points as that is the reason we have a points allowance, to regulate the amount of calories and food we eat?

Hope you are okay, sounds like a bit of a rubbish time for you :( x

Am ok hun i did find it confusing myself she said the extra 49 points are there to be used i have always used them but i had a very good social life at weekends so would use for drinks were as now iv stoppef the drinkin do its goin on junk lol x

I think that is going to be my issue to be honest, I don't really drink much so will end up eating my points in treats. However that isn't supposed to matter is it? That is why they are there :) x

I've been looking and from what I see people still loose even if they eat some or all of their weeklies they wouldn't give us them if they ain't there to be used xx

Maybe as Sam said above, maybe your leader meant to use your 49 weeklies? x

So Propoints is weird! I've mapped out my day with what I want to eat that keeps me full but is still healthy and feels fresh and I have 10 points remaining! I know I will use some for a sweet treat tonight but I never thought my issue would be having points left over! Haha! x

I think she did i was just a bit worryed as i have dipped into everyday a lot of them have gone on treats i have still 8 left so i will see u tomorrow :D xx

Maybe as Sam said above, maybe your leader meant to use your 49 weeklies? x

So Propoints is weird! I've mapped out my day with what I want to eat that keeps me full but is still healthy and feels fresh and I have 10 points remaining! I know I will use some for a sweet treat tonight but I never thought my issue would be having points left over! Haha! x

I know I like that I don't feel like I'm deprived xx

Yeah it seems mad that I am trying to think of treats that will use my points haha! It could be a lot worse I guess! Don't know how I am going to use my weeklies! Do you use all of yours? x

Back