SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

I figured it out Georgina thank you.

Soooo, I've been a bit naughty. I ate 8 portions worth of the cookie tray bake. But at 2 points each, that is 16 points so I used 7 of my remaining dailies and 9 of my weeklies. I still have 16 weeklies left and I weigh in Saturday morning so that's not too bad.

It was really good too! X

Good Morning Lovely Ladies :)

How are we all on this beautiful sunny day? I am in a fantastic mood, because it's FRIIIIIIDAAAAYYYYYY :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Yes I might not get to spend much time with my other half this weekend but I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn so y'know, it's all swings and roundabouts!

Checking in with my food diary for yesterday, which was mostly good but a little bit naughty!

Thursday 10th July

Breakfast - Smoothie - Fruit and FF Natural Yoghurt - 1pp
Mid Morning - Rice Krispies Marshmellow Squares Bar - 3pp
Lunch - 2 x Crumpets and 1/2 tin of Baked Beans - 10pp
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Frozen Berries - 1pp
Sweet and Salty Popcorn - 2pp
Dinner/Tea - WW Chicken Curry Ready Meal - 8pp and 125g Sainsburys BGTY Oven Chips - 5pp
Evening 'Snack' - WW Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - 2pp per biscuit - makes 24.
However I made it into a tray bake and ate 8 portions - 16pp :17729:

37/37 Dailies and I used 9 weekly points. So I have used 33/49 weekly points.

How has everyones week been? :)

x x

My week has been good thanks. Yours. Will have to ask you for the recipe sometime xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My week has been good thank you :) Just looking forward to a couple of days off! Hopefully weigh in goes well tomorrow!

Of course, I will find it for you later :) x x

It's not a bit naughty if it's within points :)

My week has been great thanks.

Hope you get a good result on the scales tomorrow xx

That's true, I won't feel so guilty then :)

Glad you have had a good week, hopefully next week will be even better and you will see the 9's!

Thank you! So do I! x x

I NEEEEEEED INSPIRATION.

I need something that is reasonably quick, doesn't have to be really quick, just not something that takes hours, for my evening meal. Ideally I only want to spend 10 points on it.

I have no idea, it's friday afternoon and my mind has gone blank.

Can anyone inspire me? x x

Got any ready meals in? I love one of the ww hotpots with lots of veg. Very quick and tasty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got any ready meals in? I love one of the ww hotpots with lots of veg. Very quick and tasty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am going to have to stop at a supermarket anyway so this could possibly be a good shout! Thank you!

Spag Bol? I've got a great ww recipe for one. It's 6pp per portion and you could get egg noodles to go with it for 5pp xx

Could I get the recipe Sam? If I don't use it tonight, I definitely will another night! Thank you x

Here you go:

WW SPAG BOL 6pp per person (Serves: 4)

Ingredients
400g Extra Lean Beef Mince (you can use up to 20pp of mince)
1 medium Onion, All Types, chopped
Celery
250g Carrots, raw, chopped
2 medium Yellow Peppers, deseeded and chopped
2 clove(s) Garlic, finely chopped or crushed
800g Tinned Tomatoes
2 tablespoons (30g) Tomato Purèe
1tbsp (15ml) Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoons Dried oregano
1 cube (10g) Vegetable or beef stock cube made up with 200ml hot water
1 pinch Salt
1g Black Pepper
Fresh Basil, to garnish (optional)

Instructions
Heat a large saucepan and spray with calorie-controlled cooking spray. Add the mince and cook over a high heat until lightly browned then remove from pan.

Put the onion, celery, carrots, pepper and garlic in the pan and cook until slightly softened.

Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, herbs, stock and mince. Stir well and bring the mixture up to the boil.

Reduce the heat to low, partially cover with the lid and cook for 30-40 minutes. To reduce the liquid to thicken the sauce, remove the lid for the final 10-15 minutes.

Spoon the sauce on top of pasta, then serve, garnished with a few fresh basil leaves.

Feeling rubbish. Worst headache, the scales at work told me I've apparently put on 3lb since Wednesday so it appears I've just been snacking on lard, weigh in tomorrow, hot and stuffy and shattered. So I'm in a strop ladies, sorry!

Friday 11th July

Breakfast - Smoothie - Fruit and FF Natural Yoghurt - 1pp
Mid Morning - Rice Krispies Marshmellow Squares Bar - 3pp
Lunch - 2 x Crumpets and 1/2 tin of Baked Beans - 10pp
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Frozen Berries - 1pp
Sweet and Salty Popcorn - 2pp
Dinner/tea - Birdseye Fish Fillet in Batter -7pp, 300g potatoes for homemade chips -6pp and 40g frozen peas - 1pp
Snacks - Mars Ice Cream 4pp and sweet and salty popcorn -2pp

37/37 Dailies and altogether 33/49 weeklies.

I just want to go to bed :( x

Also thank you for suggestions earlier. I got home and had a nap so the other half ended up organising food. Will definitely have the others another night though! X

Feel better soon maybe it will be different on your group scales as remember all is different. Will be crossing my fingers for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back