SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

I'm back and back on plan!

I feel so rubbish after a few days off it and am aware that I've probably undone a bit of my hard work but I'm going to be good until Saturday and hope that I can remedy some of it!

It was a lovely few days though :)

X x

I'm back and back on plan! I feel so rubbish after a few days off it and am aware that I've probably undone a bit of my hard work but I'm going to be good until Saturday and hope that I can remedy some of it! It was a lovely few days though :) X x

Glad you have had a nice few days and well done for getting back on plan x

I'm back and back on plan!

I feel so rubbish after a few days off it and am aware that I've probably undone a bit of my hard work but I'm going to be good until Saturday and hope that I can remedy some of it!

It was a lovely few days though :)

X x

Hi Hun I am glad you had a good few days. Im sure if you stick to the plan now you'll limit any damage I did that last week and still lost 1lb. xxx

Been rubbish at keeping up with diaries this week, sounds like you had a lovely time. Your fella seems the romantic type any chance he can teach mine a few tricks? :) Are you finding it ok getting back on plan after a couple of days off? x

Morning

How's u? U getin back on track?

Plans 4 rest wk/kind? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been getting on okay, mainly got my head back on plan meal wise but because I decided not to have my weeklies, due to having a few days off plan, I have struggled with snacking and have realistically gone over points slightly every day. :(

I've definitely put on, I can feel it. But I'm due on too and am struggling so much with bloatedness and feeling off.

Thank you all for your messages and I hope you are well.

Weigh in on Saturday and then a nice chilled weekend. Can't wait :) x x

If you have put on then it might just be TOTM water retention. I get it something awful, I can gain like 7lb and then lose it all the following week. Sends you nuts and it's really unfair but what can we do hey? Just keep taking each day as it comes and see what the scales say Saturday xx

Yeah TOTM is a killer. However, I would have put on whether it was TOTM or not. But I had a lovely few days so it was all good :)

I will just take it as it comes :) x x

Hey Hun
How are you tonight?
deffo would be water retention arghhh i hate that time of the month it's awful sometimes for me but I drink Twinings detox tea and find it helps me a little xxx

Hi Treacle,

I'm a bit rubbish at the moment to be honest. I was due on last Monday (11th) and it never happened, all week I have felt like I am on even though I wasn't and I feel so uncomfortable and bloated. I have just come on today and now I feel like someone is stabbing my womb!!! I always get awful pains so I am used to it but this month, all week I have felt horrendous.

I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow but I am just not feeling it. I know everybody is going to say 'go, stick with it' but I never miss meetings really and today I just know I do not want to go.

So I have a plan.

I know I have put on weight because of my anniversary but this bloating is making it worse, I literally feel 2 stone heavier.

So tonight, I am going to weigh in at boots. I know roughly what I weigh there and so will just be able to know how I have done for my own personal awareness and then I am going to have a bit of chocolate tonight because I need it so bad. It genuinely makes me feel better at TOTM. Then I am going to curl up and have a long sleep and lie in tomorrow (which I would not get if I went to WW) Then I will wake up and be ON IT.

A night to wallow and then I am going to be back on it. Picture perfect.

I know it isn't ideal and it looks like I am talking myself out of it but I genuinely cannot face it tomorrow x x x

Hi Treacle, I'm a bit rubbish at the moment to be honest. I was due on last Monday (11th) and it never happened, all week I have felt like I am on even though I wasn't and I feel so uncomfortable and bloated. I have just come on today and now I feel like someone is stabbing my womb!!! I always get awful pains so I am used to it but this month, all week I have felt horrendous. I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow but I am just not feeling it. I know everybody is going to say 'go, stick with it' but I never miss meetings really and today I just know I do not want to go. So I have a plan. I know I have put on weight because of my anniversary but this bloating is making it worse, I literally feel 2 stone heavier. So tonight, I am going to weigh in at boots. I know roughly what I weigh there and so will just be able to know how I have done for my own personal awareness and then I am going to have a bit of chocolate tonight because I need it so bad. It genuinely makes me feel better at TOTM. Then I am going to curl up and have a long sleep and lie in tomorrow (which I would not get if I went to WW) Then I will wake up and be ON IT. A night to wallow and then I am going to be back on it. Picture perfect. I know it isn't ideal and it looks like I am talking myself out of it but I genuinely cannot face it tomorrow x x x

This sounds like a really good plan. If you know what helps you feel better- do it! There's nothing worse than being in pain with lady week. Hope the chocolate fix does it's job xx

This sounds like a really good plan. If you know what helps you feel better- do it! There's nothing worse than being in pain with lady week. Hope the chocolate fix does it's job xx

Thank you lovely. I think I just need to recouperate tonight. I cannot wait to finish work, get a cuppa in my hand, curl up on the sofa with my head on the OH's chest, blanket, chocolate and watch a film.

Lie in tomorrow and then hopefully I will be human again! Fingers crossed anyway.

Stupid TOTM!

It always knocks me about a bit but not this much. I feel awful. :( x x x

You're doing the right thing hun just take it easy until you're feeling more yourself and hope that mother nature eases up on you tomorrow. Have a lovely snuggly night and enjoy your lie in xx

Morning

Sorry u r feeling so horrible. I don't get TOTM anymore, pill I am on has stopped it. Always said that it is not natural so 2 have but wine u don't get its a gr8 feeling knowing u don't nd 2 worry about it.

Did u get ur boots WI done? Hope u enjoyed ur lie in & r feeling a bit btr xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in a day early due to going to Cadbury world today.

I lost 2.5lb! I am ecstatic! After yo-yoing for ages around the same weight, I can now say I have lost 1 and a half stone!

Happppy!

Bring on the chocolate! X x

Yayyyy

Arghhhh, where have the last few weeks gone! After my naughty few days and then the flippin week and a half long TOTM, I put on 3.5lb! Grr.

Back on it with a vengeance now, meals planned for the week and just click and collected my weekly shop. Now to clean the house before I chill as I've been coming down with a cold for the last week :(

Hope everyone is well! X x

Back