SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Hi I am with u on the lack of motivation. I have bn exercising all week & have bn within points & still have weeklies left. WI 2moro morn but had sneaky WI this morn & I have put on & that wi no clothes so actual WI could b bout 2lbs more :-( Stick at it tho as u will only feel worse if u put weight back on - I no I will

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey charl hope everything is good with you? Have you weighed since your sts hun? Been missing your posts hope you're ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my gosh! It's been a while!

I've been having a tough few weeks to be honest. Last week I was golden, I virtually cut out carbs, anything I so much as smelled, was pointed up. Yet I put on 3.5lb. I am not ashamed to say, I sobbed.

Also in the past two weeks, I have had my thyroid tested as the doctor agreed that the symptoms I have and the extremely slow weight loss, is worrying. However it came back normal. The doctor was so shocked that she phoned me herself and has asked me to go in and we will go through my symptoms in depth.

So yeah, that has all been pretty rubbish. But there is a good side too! On Saturday I go on holiday for a week. The first holiday with my other half and also the first holiday I have had in 4 years. Granted it's not abroad, 2 days in Cambridge and then 4 days in a log cabin (with a hot tub!!!) in Suffolk and then on to my other half's parents house for 1 night in Norfolk before returning home. And to say I am excited is the biggest understatement of the year. I am so excited I feel sick! I am counting down the blooming minutes at work and I am even excited for packing!! Diet on pause for a week and after all of this nonsense recently, I don't really care. Dieting has got me so down that it has started to affect me as a person so for one week I am just going to be me :)

Sorry I have been MIA recently ladies, I have read some diaries and been thinking about you all! How are you? Getting on okay?

One more thing from me - IT'S SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRRR! YESSSS! AUTUMN/WINTER BABYYYYYYYYY!

Sorry couldn't help it!

Much love! x x

Urgh I hate a gain or a teeny loss when you've been good it makes it so much harder to stick to the plan!! Sorry you've had such a rubbish time of it lately but your doc sounds like a rare gem. Most would brush you off with a try harder attitude when the bloods came back normal so fingers crossed you'll get to the bottom of it.

The holiday sounds fab, you don't need to go abroad to enjoy yourself. I've got 3 nights in a log cabin with a hot tub next month and I can't wait!! Forget tracking for a while and focus when you get back. Lovely to see you posting again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice to see you back I may be wrong but have you been tested for pcos cos I remember you say you get bad periods and that can also make it hard to loose weight just a suggestion and hope you don't mind me saying. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was thinking the same Cheryl nice to see the docs taking someone seriously for a change eh? xx

Hey honey just checking in and seeing how you are? Did the docs come up with any answers after or are you still waiting on results?Anyhoo hope you're well and that you're back posting soon xx

Hi All,

Been a bit MIA again! Basically undergoing lots of tests and stuff so it's all a bit mad.

However, I have decided to do Exante for 3 and a 1/2 weeks leading up to my birthday.

I am starting today so fingers crossed.

Thank you for everyones messages that have been posted since I last popped on, I do appreciate them and I really hope everyone is doing well and getting on okay!

I am still here and will try and get on a bit more now!

Not sure what to do about my thread though as it may well be in the wrong place now?

Charlie :) x x

Maybe keep your diary here a bit unless you decide to keep with exante. I wish you the best of luck with it xx

Yeah, that sounds like a plan :)

I'm hoping Exante is what works for me. Even my doctor thinks it is the best thing to do as she is at a loss with why the other two have not worked well and what could be the cause. She said she can see how it is affecting me psychologically. :/

Thank you Sugar :) I hope you are well x x x

Yeah, that sounds like a plan :)

I'm hoping Exante is what works for me. Even my doctor thinks it is the best thing to do as she is at a loss with why the other two have not worked well and what could be the cause. She said she can see how it is affecting me psychologically. :/

Thank you Sugar :) I hope you are well x x x

Currently suffering with a bug but good. Oh no hope you get your medical stuff sorted too. Hope your not too poorly xx

Sorry to hear that Sugar :( Hopefully you will feel better soon!

I just updated my stats back and it has thoroughly depressed me. I am only 3lb lighter than I was back in Feb when I started. I haven't even stopped following a diet or anything. These doctors better figure it out soon!

Day 1 on Exante done. x x

To be honest it was okay thank you. I didn't feel to hungry and I space my food out well.

I think I have found that I would rather go hungrier in the morning and leave my first 'meal' until as late as possible, rather than being hungriest at night if you know what I mean.

I guess a drastic diet like this isn't going to be easy and the food isn't going to be the most appetizing, but if taking all control of food out of my hands, it just stops me stressing about food for a while. And also, if I lose weight well with this, it will show the doctor that it could be an intolerance ie. wheat or dairy.

Fingers crossed anyway. I just need a boost. I've been dieting for like 9 months. I just really want to see SOME results rather than feeling depressed all the time!

Are you feeling better today?

x x

Yeah it must be hard trying to diet and not seeing any results. I'd get annoyed and give up. I'm not being sick but still feel it plus dreadful headache but think I should be on the mend xx

Charrrrl!! How the devil are you pet?

You're really going through it at the mo aren't you! Hope the docs find out why you're not losing soon but I'm very proud of you for keeping on going even when it feels like you're fighting a losing battle (no pun intended)

How's everything apart from weight loss? xxx

Charrrrl!! How the devil are you pet?

You're really going through it at the mo aren't you! Hope the docs find out why you're not losing soon but I'm very proud of you for keeping on going even when it feels like you're fighting a losing battle (no pun intended)

How's everything apart from weight loss? xxx

Hey Stranger :)))

Aww thank you :) I'm okay, eating Exante rabbit food but otherwise good (except for a broken tooth which is driving me mental, off to the dentist a bit later though!) Otherwise all good, into my favourite month of the yearrrr! I just love November, I am such a weird, happy bunny! Crisp, cold days, snuggles, scarves, leather jackets, yummy christmas inspired drink from Costa and Starbucks, Autumn Leaves, I could go on forever!

Hmmm, I'm sure I missed something in that list, oh yeah, now I remember, It's my BIRTHDAYYYY in 3 weeks!!!!!! So excited. My other half is taking me to Harry Potter Studios :))))

How are you my lovely? Whats new?? I tried to go back through your diary, but I have missed LOADS, I'm really sorry! I hope life is treating you well?

x x x

Back