SW Food Diary - bikini body

Donated! Absolutely brilliant cause to do it for, my grandfather had it and my father in law has it currently, it's a horrible illness that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
X

Aw thanks!!! :) I didn't expect anything off here, even my own friends are keeping there hands firmly in there pockets, think i'll have to get them drunk first to get anything out of them lol.

It is a great cause! They do a lot of work with people who are suffering and are putting lots into research as well. And I would recommend running for them anytime, they have been really helpful with training tshirts and training plans etc.

Aw thanks!!! :) I didn't expect anything off here, even my own friends are keeping there hands firmly in there pockets, think i'll have to get them drunk first to get anything out of them lol.

It is a great cause! They do a lot of work with people who are suffering and are putting lots into research as well. And I would recommend running for them anytime, they have been really helpful with training tshirts and training plans etc.

I'm normally quite picky with charities, it's not that you don't want to give but people get asked so much if you gave to all of them you'd be flat broke and homeless, I give to parkinsons and Dogs trust normally, but always try and sponsor friends if they're doing something like this, it takes a hell of a lot of dedication! They've been so good to my father in law, he's done all sorts of tests drugs and therapies, I know it's unlikely they'll find a cure that will work for him, it's too far advanced, but there needs to be one someday.
X

Same here. I usually do parkinson's or one of the local cancer hospitals/wards.
But thanks again! It means alot.

Mmmm freddo!!!! 5 syns. May treat myself to something else too x

Yesterday's syns totalled 8 altogether. So 18.5/105 on day three.

Today's food diary.
B: muller light vanilla yogurt and strawberries

L: whole meal roll and bacon and mushrooms. Melon.

T: cottage pie.

Aw, good for you doing the 10k and Parkinson's is in our family as well. We'll have to try to meet up at it. It's my first ever 10k too. I'm doing it for diabetes uk as my sister has type 1 diabetes.

I'm slightly terrified I'll be ridiculously slow but determined to get there.

Yes that'd be good.

Yesterday was a really good syn free day until I had a gin and slimline which led to 4 doubles plus a low alcohol wine - a handful of peanuts and sharing doner meat and chips with garlic mayo...

Not sure how to syn all that........

Food diary
B: grapes
3 mile run.
L: pasta bake and cArrots and peas and spinach. Muller yogurt and strawberries. Banana
S: alpen light bar and hifi light bar (hexb). Chicken snack pieces.
T: pork, potatoes and veg. Eton mess (3 syns)

Today's syns: gravy 1, stuffing? 2? Meringue 3

6/15

Monday, Monday... Not again surely

Food diary
B: simply nutty muesli with strawberries
L: spinach and pasta bake
T: ? Not sure yet.

Scales this morning not looking great. So feeling a bit disappointed.

Tuesday night.... Fingers crossed

Don't feel disappointed Sweet, you'll be fine, remember sometimes the scales aren't a good indicator!
X

Yes true. We will see what happens. Lots and lots of water

Have you tried Green Tea? I've been drinking that the day before WI for the last few weeks (maybe it's that not Jillian!), maybe a mug of that in with the water might help?
X

I've tried it in the past but not for a while. I'll get some tonight from Aldi, is it just the green tea tea bags you mean??

I've had a couple of extra super frees, so my salad for lunch followed by a tangerine and a handful of grapes.
Going to have chicken nuggets (Home made) for tea with frozen veg and beans. And may make myself a cous cous salad for lunch tomorrow.

Going food shopping tonight hopefully, don't really need to much at all though. Got lots and lots still in the cupboard and freezer. Love Aldi for food shopping.

I've tried it in the past but not for a while. I'll get some tonight from Aldi, is it just the green tea tea bags you mean??

I've had a couple of extra super frees, so my salad for lunch followed by a tangerine and a handful of grapes.
Going to have chicken nuggets (Home made) for tea with frozen veg and beans. And may make myself a cous cous salad for lunch tomorrow.

Going food shopping tonight hopefully, don't really need to much at all though. Got lots and lots still in the cupboard and freezer. Love Aldi for food shopping.

Hi Hun, yeah, think Twinings ones are quite good, not sure what mine are, but got them from Holland and Barret, I tried the tablet ones too as don't really like the taste of the tea, but they made me a bit jittery!!
X

Back