SW Food Diary - bikini body

Lost 0.5lb at WI on tuesday... Fairly pleased as even though last week was so on plan, I've been on a course the past few days which has made it difficult, cakes/biscuits/3coursedinners etc.

I decided today as well to give calorie counting a go. SO! I'm doing it along side my slimming world, I've not looked at calories of healthy extra b choices yet and I never use all my hexA either. But I think it will just help me look more into portion control, at the moment I eat monster portions. And I'm not sure my body actually needs it...

I've decided to start calorie counting for a little while and see how I get along. My losses with SW have recently become non-existent, partly due to having lots of nights out/meals out/parties/holidays etc and I'm guessing more recently due to my running decreasing due to the winter months closing in. I also have to say I've become a little disheartened with people saying that I'm gaining due to water retention when I do exercise. ANYWAY!
Calorie counting will be my way forward for now. Therefore I will be creating a new diary to see how I get along.

You have done so well! I'm sure you will find a plan that's right for you.
I love running in autumn but not so much winter! I'd love to sub to your new diary when it's up and running!

Back