SW Food Diary - bikini body

Don't worry I was awful this weekend too - I wouldn't like to think how many syns it was!

Well done on the run - WOW well considering you said you've not really done any training that's pretty impressive that you managed nearly 5k! Makes my little 1.6k this morning seem quite pathetic lol. Keep it up!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think any run is a good run!! I had my sister dragging me along. I am a little bit competitive with her, so I just ran through the pain and she encourages me to keep going otherwise I'd just stop.

I'm going to aim for 2 miles on the treadmill tonight I think... As I am on my own and I've forgotten my headphones.

Hopefully the naughtiness from the weekend won't ruin my weight loss too much. Yesterday I had a cooked breakfast all good things with a low fat sausage and then I had Nando's for tea but had 1/2 chicken, salad, corn and a small spoonful of spicy rice.

Followed by the Michael Buble concert!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Food Diary
Breakfast: Porridge, skimmed milk and kiwi fruit.
Snack: Clementine
Lunch: Slimming world Quorn Chilli with Spinach. Coconut and vanilla Yogurt.
Snack: Banana
Tea: Piri piri chicken. Not sure what with yet, I'm going to have a look what we have in, I'm thinking probably wedges, but maybe a cous cous salad. Pineapple for dessert with yogurt.

Mini Goals

1. Lose 8lb in March
2. Run 5 miles a week throughout march.
3. Give up wine for lent.
4. No gains in March
5. Feel comfortable and happy in my new playsuit on 22/03/14 - BEST FRIENDS HEN DO!

Trying to think of a few other targets I could do.

Last edited:
image-62605582.jpg

Playsuit 2 I wore for house warming with new necklace. Along with my new handbag from topshop, a picture of me getting giddy at michael buble last night and my other new playsuit for the hen do at end of the month.

Attachments

• image-756149642.jpg
    image-756149642.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 73
  • image-594093584.jpg
    image-594093584.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1113895342.jpg
    image-1113895342.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 81
That playsuit pic is lush! You look so nipped in :)
X

Haha Thanks guys! I did get a complement off one of my boyfriends mates saying had I lost weight, which was great! Ha, I'm thinking the kettlebells class is paying off on my waist!

Food today sounds lush! What about stuffed peppers or sw chips with your piri piri chicken?.. Good to write out your goals! I, going to do that! I have a hen do in April Easter holidays so want to feel good in my outfit for then :) love the play suit and bag too!

Thanks I do love the play suits. First time I've worn them really, never been a fan of shorts before lol

Ended up making chicken nuggets for tea. I'm paranoid that I've not lost any weight this week... Feeling a bit bloated but still hungry too.

image-2701370445.jpg

Chicken nuggets! Cut the chicken breast into pieces, cover in beaten egg, coat in a mixture of smash, chilli powder, black pepper and salt. Cook for 20 minutes.

Also I've started two challenges...
Squat challenge and plank challenge

image-1454768094.jpg

image-3112392384.jpg

Day 1 is complete. I think I'd like to do an arms one too... But not sure what to do for arms. Any ideas?

Ooh your nuggets look yummy!!

I'm on day 12 I think of the challenges, you will cherish those rest days! :)

I do a mix of bicep curls, shakeweight, push ups and chair dips for the arms, but whichever moves you enjoy do them, that's the key is to do the ones you don't hate too much!
X

Ooo sounds good. I'll have a look on ********* later for some arm challenges lol

Todays food:
Breakfast: Fruit salad, fat free natural yogurt and 16g Muesli (HexB)
Snack: Hifi light bar (HexB) and Clementine.
Lunch: Tuna and sweetcorn Salad. Banana.
Tea: Undecided. Either Ravioli if I'm cooking for one, or stir-fry if I'm cooking for two.

Weigh in tonight. Really can't decide how I've done this week... I had a naughty Saturday and possibly used over my syns, but then I feel like I've been good for the rest of the week. I'll really disappoint myself if its a gain.

I've got a good feeling for you tonight, sending good vibes! Hopefully that one slip wont have ruined the rest of your hard work!
How did you get on with day 1 of the challenges?
X

I've got a good feeling for you tonight, sending good vibes! Hopefully that one slip wont have ruined the rest of your hard work!
How did you get on with day 1 of the challenges?
X

My fingers are crossed.
Haha it was good, although my plank was hard work... not looking forward to extending it past 20 seconds....
I saw you did alot of exercise yesterday!!!!

My fingers are crossed.
Haha it was good, although my plank was hard work... not looking forward to extending it past 20 seconds....
I saw you did alot of exercise yesterday!!!!

I've been doing planks for months, I still can't get past 20 seconds!!

Eurgh, more than I care to remember! Feel like a saint! :D
X

haha made me feel tired just reading it on your diary!!
We'll have to have a challenge then, see who can hold it the longest in a few weeks lol

I 100% know you'll win that! I could probably win a crunch-off, but planks no way! I've got a friend called Ben who I watched hold one for like 5 minutes straight and I hurt just watching! :p

Hi Jennie, I'm here to subscribe. I've just read your diary and you've done really well so far, just keep it up - That pic that you posted in that playsuit is really pretty :) Just remember any loss is a loss, no materr how big or small it's all in the right direction.

Good luck for WI tonight :) X

Back