SW Food Diary - bikini body

Ooo I'll have a look after work, thanks for that! I'm going to go straight home tonight, get the tea on and start working on my interview presentations. Then a nice hot bath I think before the other half gets home from work.

image-3033801072.jpg

Savoury mince with carrot and swede mash and sugar snap peas

Follow me on *********
Jenniecakes88

image-439619650.jpg

Strawberries, pineapple and banana with total 0% yogurt. && a brew.

Trying to feel optimistic today. It's Tuesday... So WI day for me. I also have one day left in work until next Wednesday. ? but I have an interview in work tomorrow afternoon. Argh, no rest for the wicked!!!!

Thanks Hun you too!!!!!! I've got fingers and toes crossed for losses for us both.

I love pineapple and its great with Greek yogurt as it sweetens it without having to have honey or sweetner on it.

image-1351962918.jpg

Lunch, although feeling a bit nauseas at the moment so might just eat the melon.

Thanks! I'll update later on...
I've got everything crossed.

2lb off!!! Woop woop

image-2814117739.jpg Breakfast!! The bnee multigrain porridge from Quaker. Hexb choice!

I was extremely chuffed with my 2lb loss last night. I had a small wine, a handful of crunchums and a little taste of my fellas doner and chips... Probably had my full lot of syns. But doubt I went over.

Today is interview day for my next grade up at work. So so nervous. Hate interviews at the best of times and even more when you know the interview panel.

Anyway. I've planned my day and it's going to be super and red !!!! Again. I'm enjoying my red days now I've got used to them.

Last edited:
Thanks! I was in need of a decent loss to spur me on.

Trying to keep syns to a minimum this week too, as I've got my friends hen do in York on Saturday so will be using a lot then.

Damage limitation I think it'll have to be.

Well done! Knew you would! :D
X

Thanks!!! Just waiting now, keep reading through my presentation and notes for interview questions.

Erghhhh I think it's so much worse when you know the people interviewing you

Argh!!!! Just eaten 2 pieces of galaxy bubble from a big bar....

You'll jiggle if off with nerves, don't fret!
X

Argh!!!! Just eaten 2 pieces of galaxy bubble from a big bar....

Haha all over with should find out in the next couple of days.

Today's food diary:
Red day

B: Quaker multigrain porridge with honey (hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa) and frozen berries.

S: tangerines x 2

L: salad with sardines in tomato sauce, grapes and pineapple. 2 pieces of galaxy bubble (3 syns).

S: banana and custard muller light

T: pork chop, onion and pepper with carrot and swede mash, broccoli.

Back