SW Food Diary - bikini body

Brill! how do you think it went?
X

I'm not too sure... It wasn't horribly bad, but it wasn't my best either? I've just got everything crossed.

I suppose at least if I don't get it, I still have a job and should be grateful of that.

Happy it's all over though. I'm off until Wednesday now ! So food shopping, cleaning, etc now for the rest of the week lol

Hello again. Well done on your loss! I'm going to get weighed and draw a line under my fun week. It won't be pretty!

Hey Jen, fingers crossed that you get the job :)

Have you got a good list for your food shopping? Haha. I had those Quaker oats this morning, absolutely gorgeous!

Hello again. Well done on your loss! I'm going to get weighed and draw a line under my fun week. It won't be pretty!

Good luck for your weigh in, hopefully the scales won't be too mean.

Hey Jen, fingers crossed that you get the job :) Have you got a good list for your food shopping? Haha. I had those Quaker oats this morning, absolutely gorgeous!

They are good aren't they?! I've missed breakfast this morning as I had to drop my car off at the garage which is next to the gym, so I went early and then got home at 11.15 and though eck it's nearly lunch might as well have my soup.

I've not done a list yet but, main things are ingredients for Quorn chilli, chicken breasts, that's about it really I think. Plenty of fruit and veg.

When I want to do a recipe I usually just nip over the road as we live across te road from a Tesco extra so it's pretty handy.

Food diary Green day Hearty bean and veg soup with hex b wrap. Grapes and tangerine. Tomatoes, mushrooms, lm red onion and rosemary sausage and baked beans. Quorn chilli and spinach and rice.

I've had 2 mikados (1syn). Might have something else before bed. Maybe a couple of alpen lights for my 2nd hex b.

Last edited:
Yay for your loss this week :) eeek I'm so with you on knowing the interview panel, been there myself. It's definitely worse when you know them! Fingers crossed for you! x

image-2372251450.jpg

Gorgeous syn free pancakes for breakfast!!!!
Wow I love lazy mornings.

They are gorgeous.

To make a stack of 4 I used 3 eggs separated. Whisk the whites together until stiff (electric whisk needed really). Beat the yolks in a seperating bowl with a tsp cinnamon, a table spoon of sweetner and a drop of vanilla essence. Mix the two together to form a foam batter and then cook like pancakes. You have to use your spoon to move the mixture abit in the frying pan to form circle.

I put frozen berries in between each layer and half a muller light vanilla on top :)

I've just finished my run :) 5.5k done. Woop. Feeling fresh now. Interview wise, I have to have another meeting which I'm not feeling great about as they already know me so don't know what more they want. But hey ho. Forgetting about it until nearer the time.

I think for lunch I will have hearty bean soup, or Quorn chilli. And then a trip to the shops.

So currently on planned hen do in York. Attempting to be good kind of went out the window.
Started with berries and a muller, banana, melon, alpen light x2, fruit pot, then ended up with a club sandwich in Yates. Didn't eat all the bread. And had a cupcAke and 2 glasses of prosecco.

Now getting ready to go for a curry and a few beverages. May swap on to gin and tonic later as feeling bloated already just from lunch and cupcake.

Cupcake!!

image-2519266719.jpg

So far so good

image-3858712827.jpg

Not sure how I go about pulling my week back on track now. I really wanted to maintain this week but after yesterday's food and alcohol, I'm not sure it's possible...

Naan with lamb dopiaza and rice, poppadum and onion chutney. Prosecco, wine, vodka and diet coke x 1000000 haha. Pork barm cake on the way home from the night out.

Going to attempt to eat mainly fruit today, with lots of cups of tea and loads of water.

Not sure how I go about pulling my week back on track now. I really wanted to maintain this week but after yesterday's food and alcohol, I'm not sure it's possible...

Naan with lamb dopiaza and rice, poppadum and onion chutney. Prosecco, wine, vodka and diet coke x 1000000 haha. Pork barm cake on the way home from the night out.

Going to attempt to eat mainly fruit today, with lots of cups of tea and loads of water.

You can still manage a maintain Hun, I'm sure of it, remember my awful week of Chinese, chips, scampi etc, I managed a maintain and I think it was all down to how we deal with it! Plenty of water, plenty of fiber!
XxX

Yeah. I've had bran flakes and muller light for breakfast and grapes and grapefruit. So far so good.

Slug and lettuce for lunch.... Any ideas? I think I'm gonna have the jerk chicken salad

Not sure if it's the same menu, but they have a section of under 500 cals on the one I'm looking at, some of them sound delish!
X

It was beautiful! And my fella treated me to nando's for tea too

Back