SW Food Diary - bikini body

Check you out using Excel to plan your meals, you're proper in control now Jen :)

Food looks nice today, mashed potato, mmmmm!!!

I know, haha, on form today, really want a good loss next week!!!!!
I love mashed potato, plus I add a little skimmed milk into it to use up my HexA. I love potatoes in general. Making roasties tomorrow and chips on friday.
HAHA

I have this old weight watchers recipe for chocolate brownies... Anyone fancy working out the syns?
:)

Makes 16

1/2 tsp low fat spread
75g dark chocolate (broken 70% cocoa)
75g plain flour
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
150g caster sugar
25g cocoa powder
2 eggs (seperated)
100g extra light mayonnaise
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp skimmed milk

Gas Mark 4, 180C
1. Line tin with baking paper.
2. Melt chocolate, cool slightly.
3. Sift flour, bicarb of soda in bowl. Add cocoa powder (except 1tsp) Stir and then add sugar.
4. Seperate bowl beat egg yolks, mayonnaise, vanilla extract and milk. Add to flour mixture. Stir.
5. Whisk egg whites in seperate bowl until soft peaks then carefully fold them into chocolate mixture,
6. Pour into tin, spread until even and bake for 20-25 mins. Leave to cool and cut into 16

image-387383578.jpg

Yum!! It's like pure comfort :)
Time for some more crochet

Fantastic! Welcome. Everyone is really friendly on these boards and they are full of great food ideas. Pasta bake Boil pasta. Fry onions, peppers, garlic until softened. Add chopped tomatoes. Add to an oven proof dish along with 2 beaten eggs, half a tub of quark and a tin of tuna and bake for half an hour.

Thanks x

Hi jennie,

Just read through your diary, we'll done on the weight loss :) I started SW again this week and wondered if you have any good aldi slimming world friendly stuff that you get ? I love aldi! X

I get the cereal bars for hexb, ravioli (1syn for whole tin) obviously the fruit and veg is great too.

Early start for work today I look and feel like rubbish. Bring on bed time.

Food diary
Extra easy

Breakfast
porridge with skimmed milk and frozen
Berries, banana.

Lunch
vegetable broth, grapes, yogurt, apple tangerine.

Tea
chicken, veg, roast potatoes, gravy (1 syn)

Snacks something chocolatey! 2 x ww chocolate digestives (4 syns)

Last edited:
I know how you feel; I think I'm starting to succomb to the dreaded flu that's going round the office. Plus I just threw some random clothes on today and don't really feel comfortable in what I'm wearing but it's vaguely work appropriate. Just need to get through the day!

Aw what's getting you down Hun? You not feeling well?
X

Think it's the start of a cold. Swollen glands, ear ache, sore throat, boiling hot and mouth ulcers. Just run down probably and the early clinic hasn't helped me out this morning either. Haha, with that moan out of the way. My scales are heading back to normal today after my curry binge on tuesday night, which is good news. The chicken is cooked for tonights tea. And we have a long weekend coming our way. And mine is going to be alcohol free to account for any chocolate that I consume :)

5 syns today so far. But I may have a hot chocolate before bed too

Hope you're feeling better Jennie!x

Feel better for being back home lol but throats all swollen and sore. A timeout (4.5 syns) hAs soothed it a little ... Lol

Going to have a lie in tomorrow and hope it sorts me out.

Daily syns: 9.5/15
Weekly syns: 10.5/105

So far today I've had 2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages, mushroom tomato egg and a WM bread roll. And a banana.

Making fakeaway fish and chips for tea with mushy peas and salad :)

Syn wise not too sure what I fancy. I may open a bottle of prosecco as that is all I have in my fridge today. And that along with a good movie tonight will more than likely ease the sore throat and reduce the size of my right tonsil.

3 syns yesterday!? We're on to the official weekend now, so I need to be super careful and controlled with my syns.

We're hoping to go out for the day today, unsure where yet. Just somewhere nice to have a walk and a relax.

So I feel like I've been quite good today, and controlled. We went to knutsford for a wander round, had 1 single gin and 1 vodka both with diet mixer. 5 syns

And then grilled chicken breast with a spicy tomato sauce, bean salad and sweet potato wedges. I thought maybe count 5 syns, I didn't eat much of the sauce as it was very spicy, and there was some oil on the wedges.

Just having a brew and 2 ww choc digestives before bed 4 syns

Daily syns- 14/15
Weekly syns-27.5/105

Looks like you've done great this weekend Jennie, keep it up and you'll get a great result on Tuesday! Wish I could take my own advice, I've succumbed to the chocolate since Friday :-( x

Back