SW Food Diary - bikini body

Thanks Hun. Fingers are crossed although we are having people round for drinks tonight, so I need to really be on best behaviour.

I'm thinking of measuring a couple of gins out ready and then hiding the bottle!!! Lol

Food today
Breakfast: beans, egg, LM red onion and rosemary sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Lunch: fruit and yogurt.

Tea: sw burgers, sw chips and salad.

Snacks: salted caramel hifi bar (hexb)

image-643406883.jpg

These daily weigh-ins in my knickers before breakfast are spurring me on to stick within my syns today!!!

Becks blue, slimline tonic and low cal ginger ale all in the fridge.

Prawn dopiaza from the fakeaway book cooking

No syns so far today!

Well, I had far too many gins last night along with BBQ chicken wings and chips...

Oops.

It's also time of the month! Damn it.

Food today!
Fruit and yogurt, banana, chicken, fruit pot and then sw burger and salad. Salted caramel and peanut heaven.

So frustrated.
Woke up, jumped on the scales and they've jumped up!?! Looks like a possible sts.

Wow I'm annoyed. I've not even eaten yet either!
:-(

Morning Jens,

Oh bloomin 'eck, those damn scales!!! It'll be Mother Nature though, typical of her to come round when it's weigh in day.

Good luck for tonight xxx

Thanks hun, you too and just going to drink tonnes of water and I have an extra superfree day planned

Breakfast: Melon, pineapple, apple and coconut and vanilla yogurt

Snack: Alpen and diet coke

Lunch: Chicken salad, melon and banana and custard yogurt

Tea: Not sure... Maybe, sweet potato wedges and quorn sausages and any veg thats left in my fridge?

I haven't had a proper food shop for over a week, but trying to hold out until thursday when the aldi voucher is printed in the mirror, also closer to pay day too!!!! I'm out for an indian this week as well tomorrow, will definitely be making good choices. No starters. Just a curry and boiled rice, has anyone asked them to not use the oil/fat that they use??

I've been so bad with catching up this weekend.

Curry wise, I've never asked about oil or fat, but they're not very high Syn anyway depending on which one you get, try not to worry about it too much, it's the added bits like naan and bahji's that make it fatty. Are you out at a restuarant or getting takeaway at someones? Some places hve no problems chopping stuff around for you, the Chinese near my folks will change anything, but others will look at you like you've grown another head, worth a shot though!
X

-1lb

Not impressed really

Thanks guys. I was just disappointed with 1lb loss because I'd worked so hard at it this week and then my
Mum who has gone over syns everyday lost 2lb!?!? Life just isn't fair.

Over the disappointment from last night, least I'm heading in the right direction. I had a few bits to cheer me up, a tomato pasta from the Italian with tomato garlic bread, a glass of wine and a white chocolate bunny egg from Aldi.

Back on track today.

B: Quaker multigrain honey porridge oats, strawberries

L: tuna salad, melon, pineapple and muller light cherry

T: Indian - plan is chicken rogan josh, boiled rice, tikka pieces and salad.

A loss is brilliant Sweet, but I totally get what you mean - not sure if you saw my strop on my diary a few days ago, I worked my butt off all week for a STS and my aunt ate 4 takeaways and lost 2lbs, it does seem really unfair, but remember you're getting fitter and healthier too, in the long run, you working hard and sticking to it will mean more to you than who lost it quicker, because you'll have achieved something.

Try and find a NSV, you may have only lost 1lb but your body is probably shrinking, try on some smaller clothes, you might be surprised!
XxX

I know, I was just really frustrated and overall, I will be impressed and proud of myself when I get to goal.

The Aldi bunnies are delicious, I love any chocolate from Aldi.

I hate when that happens Jennie, there is nothing more annoying but keep at it! It's times like that where the true success comes from getting straight back on it again and not dwelling and I think you're doing pretty epically with today's food :)

It comes in waves, some day you'll have an epic loss and your aunt will be jealous! xx

Thanks Lil, I'm back on track now. Had a good food day today and I impressed myself at the Indian after work for a leaving do.

I had chicken tikka pieces to start with salad and then lamb rogan josh with boiled rice so today's syns total is 6.5/15

I've just made chickpea Dahl loaf too! Ready for tomorrow and have some pork loins out defrosting too. Trying to be slimming world perfect.

Running is planned for Thursday, Friday and Sunday this week and maybe Monday too. 4 week until my 10k. And not done any running for a whole week... Oops!!!!!!

Good morning

Feeling motivated today! So, food is all sorted, and I'm off to get my mirror for my Aldi vouchers.
And it's a late night trip to the gym later, 1. I need to get back running and 2. They have nice showers :)

Food diary
B: melon, blackberries, strawberries and mullerlight

image-3619692290.jpg

L: chickpea Dahl loaf, salad and a banana

image-2920331190.jpg

T: pork loin steak with sweet potato wedges and cumin carrots :)

Back