SW Food Diary - bikini body

Fingers crossed! I'm offering car lifts left right and centre so I don't drink this weekend haha

4 miles done! Feels great to do some exercise again.

I've just purchased a pair of shorts for summer, 2 smaller bras, a green maxi dress and some running socks and an arm strap for my phone.
Woop! Pay day needs to hurry up?!!

Wow.
Weds: 8.5/15
Thurs: 10/15

4 miles done! Feels great to do some exercise again.

I've just purchased a pair of shorts for summer, 2 smaller bras, a green maxi dress and some running socks and an arm strap for my phone.
Woop! Pay day needs to hurry up?!!

I am soooo with you on that! I get paid on Mon and heading straight after work to pick up some new threads, desperately need new clothes! Looks like you got a great little haul :)

Well done on the run!!! I have been seriously slacking... only 3 short runs in 3 weeks and I have this 10k on Sunday - what have I been playing at?!?! xx

Friday ! :D

Very happy for the weekend to be here finally. I've got nothing planned at all as it isn't pay day until Monday.
So, food shopping tonight at Aldi, and maybe pick up a DVD in tesco for tonight. Depending whats on telly.

Food Diary
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries, blackberries and grapes. Mullerlight cherry yogurt.

Lunch
Chickpea dahl loaf, salad leaves, tomato, pickled onions, roasted red pepper and green pepper. Mullerlight banana and custard. Melon.

Snacks
Banana, Aldi benefit bar (HEXB)

Tea
Homemade Nando's chicken (0.5 syn) Corn on the cob, sweet potato wedges and salad.

HEXA: Skimmed Milk
HEXB: 2 x Aldi Benefit 70 cal bars

Daily syns: 0.5/15
Weekly syns: 19/105

I will have some more treats later, but undecided what I'll be having yet, as we have food shopping later so could pick up a few treats on my travels.

I am soooo with you on that! I get paid on Mon and heading straight after work to pick up some new threads, desperately need new clothes! Looks like you got a great little haul :)

Well done on the run!!! I have been seriously slacking... only 3 short runs in 3 weeks and I have this 10k on Sunday - what have I been playing at?!?! xx

Good luck with the 10k!?! They come around so quickly!!!!
4 miles is the most I've run, I'm hoping to do a bigger run this weekend. It didn't hurt too much, and I walk approximately every mile for a couple of minutes, but I think thats ok.

So today's food... Breakfast was just a banana before my run. Lunch; chickpea Dahl loaf and salad. Yogurt! Snack: grapes Tea: gammon roast dinner with sw potatoes and veg.

I've had a peanut heaven bar for my hexb today :) and planning on having a couple of treats after tea. There is some ice cream in the freezer which I could be tempted to try not sure on the syns of it though.

Last edited:
Happy Monday! It comes round far too quickly!!

I was all happy today thinking my weekly syns count is at 36.5/105. However! I've jumped on the scales and they're showing a sts or possible gain!?!

I know they say exercise can cause your body to gain/sts but it's just not fair. I've been so good!?!

Anyhow, today's food diary:
Breakfast
All bran(hexb) and frozen raspberries and skimmed milk (hexa). Banana.

Lunch
Salad with the last of the chickpea Dahl loaf. Yogurt and grapes.

Tea
Mushy pea curry with spinach.

Jennie my body messed about for about 6 weeks after stopping running for a month due to illness (losing 2, gaining 1, sts etc) and then the week before easter I randomly lost 6lbs! So it does come off eventually!

I love worsley library, I used to be there every weekend as a little girl.

That's what I'm hoping for, I'm going to keep my training up after the 10k too as I may work towards a half marathon if it all goes well.

image-4151772584.jpg

So chuffed with this baby blanket. I've been crocheting it for a few weeks now for my friend at work. She starts maternity leave on Friday and is having a surprise hence the colours.

Woop!! I'm obsessed with crochet and knitting.

That's absolutely stunning! I really want to learn to crochet but I always have something on when there are classes at the local craft shop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw thanks. Not too long a couple of weeks if I do a bit every night in front of the telly.

Weigh day.....argh
Fingers crossed my body shows a loss after running again.

Food diary
B: Quaker multigrain honey porridge with raspberries and banana

L: chicken tikka salad and yogurt.

T: beef stirfry

Fingers and toes crossed for you!
X

Back