SW Food Diary - bikini body

Thanks guys!! Scales looked promising this morning xx

-2.5lb!!!! Woop

Thanks everyone!!! Very chuffed!!!!!!!

Last nights result was great, and I'm starting to get that little bit closer to my healthy weight range.
1lb - until my 1st
2lb - until club 10 target
4lb - until my holiday target
8lb - until 1.5st
18lb - until GOAL WEIGHT

So, my food diary for today:

Extra Easy

B: 2 x eggs, mushrooms (s) and tomato (s). Banana.

L: Mushy pea curry - tomatoes (s), baked beans (ss), mushy peas (ss), gammon, pepper (s), onion (s), garlic (s). Spinach (s). Yogurt. Apple (s).

S: Salted caramel hifi (HEXB). Banana (Before run later)

T: Gingered beef stir fry - stir fry veg (s)(s)(s) from the SW magazine, with egg noodles. Tried it last week and was delicious!!!!!

Last edited:
Well done! You're so close! Amazing how a good loss can motivate you! :)

It really is, and I'm at a wedding this weekend, but I'm feeling the not getting to drunk, stick to healthy eating mode will be definitely in full swing :)

Wow Jens you really are so close. Once you break it down into mini targets it doesn't sounds as bad if that makes sense.

You can defo get your stone award next week :) even your club 10 award! Whoop.

Food sounds awesome for today, have a good one x

Thanks!
My main aim is to try and get the 1lb off this week.
Then all focus will go on the 10k training really until 18th May. Once thats done with I'll get back on the toning exercise classes :)

Food Diary

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Mullerlight Banana and custard, Banana and Raspberries (ss).
Aldi 70 cal benefit bar (HEXB)

Lunch
Vegetable broth (s). Apple (s). Grapes.

Snack
Aldi 70 cal benefit bar (HEXB)

Tea
Spaghetti bolognese (s).

I've had them for a while now I think. And I've only ever seen them in one aldi.
The consultant that took our class the other day said they had been taken off the HexB list though? So wondering if they've stopped making them or have done an alpen light on us.

There are only 2 cereal bars on the healthy extra b list now...

I've had them for a while now I think. And I've only ever seen them in one aldi.
The consultant that took our class the other day said they had been taken off the HexB list though? So wondering if they've stopped making them or have done an alpen light on us.

There are only 2 cereal bars on the healthy extra b list now...

Oh yes I seen that on IG that there was only the Special K Chewy bars & The Weetabix Oaty bars as an option for your HExB now. Aldi have probably changed their receipe like the Alpen light bars, grrr!

Argh how to resist this...

image-3460022423.jpg

So last night was a little chaotic, but boy am I glad its the weekend after today. I tried my red dress on for this wedding I'm at tomorrow and the top is far too baggy, I've completely lost my boobs recently, they've just disappeared, I think the running is probably paying a big part in that, but it means all of my clothes fit differently. So it was a mad dash to the trafford centre to get a dress I bought last week for holidays altered, picking that up tonight after work, hopefully it'll be fine!

I also made a cake for a colleagues baby shower today. And made todays lunch so that I don't eat the said cake!!!

Food Diary

Green

B: raspberries, blueberries and banana. Mullerlight and green tea.

L: Cous cous salad - lettuce, pepper, red onion, mint, veg stock, kidney beans, sweetcorn. Melon.

S: 2 alpen light

T: LM Sausages, roast butternut squash, brocolli and sweetcorn.

Back