SW Food Diary - bikini body

Haha I'll consider my hand slapped lil, it's so hard not to jump on them each morning. I've moved them down to the kitchen as, I never weigh myself it uniform on as my trousers and tunic are heavy and usually have a million and one things in all my pockets. So hopefully it'll stop me.

?? absolutely brilliant, so glad I decided to go.

For those who aren't on ig
This is my day in pictures

image-2239413955.jpg

Breakfast

image-1810545731.jpg

Lunch

image-2310313233.jpg

Tea

image-3387949202.jpg

Dessert

Beautiful! And only 2.5 syns a slice

Ooh how did you make the cake? I tried cooking a scan bran cake again and it wasn't great!

Re the running have you found you've been hungry this week? I was hungry all Tuesday and ended up overeating on snacky synful food but was honestly hungry.

I am ok again yesterday/today.

Ooh how did you make the cake? I tried cooking a scan bran cake again and it wasn't great!

Re the running have you found you've been hungry this week? I was hungry all Tuesday and ended up overeating on snacky synful food but was honestly hungry.

I am ok again yesterday/today.

The cake was actually pretty tasty!!
I was starving on the day but thought wooo! Go for it and ate loads, so thats why I gained the other day.

Generally I'm not starving after running to be honest.

Crazy busy day at work

B: Weetabix x 2, skimmed milk and banana and strawberries.

S: Grapes

L: Soup: carrots, celery, green pepper, garlic, onion, tinned tomatoes and baked beans, with paprika and oregano. WM bread roll. Melon and strawberries.

T: Chicken and veg.

I will have a small treat tonight, but not sure what yet. It might be a seductive salted caramel hifi with my brew before bed.

Last edited:
Slap my hand guys! I jumped on the scales again this morning... Naughty naughty. But a huge relief that I'm seeing numbers that I haven't seen in several years so that's good :)

Just catching up on happy valley? It's on BBC with Sarah Lancashire in. Supposed to be good and right up my street.

Food today
B: grapefruit and greentea
I'll have the rest of my breakfast once the OH wakes up with his hangover and I'll do some bacon beans eggs mushrooms etc.

L: maybe salad or a sandwich?

T: I'm thinking Chinese now I've seen Stevie and her treat night ideas.

Food diary
B: grapefruit, egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes. Greentea.

L: undecided, probably salad.

T: chicken in blackbean sauce with boiled rice

Morning Jens,

How are you feeling about WI today? Have you scale hopped again?

Good luck! :) xx

Feeling really good, a definite loss tonight, depends on SW scales, not sure how close they are to mine and how much i put on over the day. I know I shouldn't scale hop, but I really can't help myself. It reassures me that I'm doing the right thing SW wise sometimes. Next week I'll try to steer clear. Upping my exercise again this week though as I had promised myself I'd do spin classes but then thought it might be a bit too much if I'm doing 2 x 5 mile runs mid week. But I want to do something toning.

Tuesday morning. They're always so difficult after a bank holiday weekend. :(
Really not appreciating work at the moment, we're bombed out and understaffed, and for some reason at the moment, I have a constant headache which gets gradually worse over the day no matter what pain killers I try to hit it with.

Food today
B: Weetabix, skimmed milk, blueberries and strawberries
L: BBQ Pulled pork salad, melon, mullerlight
S: Apple, banana x 2, jelly babies x 3 (3 syns)
T: Chicken nuggets, sw chips and beans.

Tuesday morning. They're always so difficult after a bank holiday weekend. :(
Really not appreciating work at the moment, we're bombed out and understaffed, and for some reason at the moment, I have a constant headache which gets gradually worse over the day no matter what pain killers I try to hit it with.

Food today
B: Weetabix, skimmed milk, blueberries and strawberries
L: BBQ Pulled pork salad, melon, mullerlight
S: Apple, banana x 2, jelly babies x 3 (3 syns)
T: Chicken nuggets, sw chips and beans.

Are you drinking plenty of water? Maybe lay off on the caffeine too if you're partial to the odd cup! Your dinner sounds just like what I need! I might have to figure out some kind of fast day workaround! xxx

Thanks guys, scales have been looking good all week, so fingers crossed my body and the sw scales are nice to me tonight.
I've had lots of water, less alcohol, 2 cups of tea a day the rest is green-tea, i think it's just stress related to be honest. Work just isn't fun at the moment, so think it's taking its toll on me.

-4.5lb so chuffed! Didn't stay to group as had a run with the club to do.

Back