SW friendly donar meat recipie (just like a take away)

Well I tried it last night using real meat.. I couldn't find extra lean lamb mince so I used extra lean beef mince. I didn't put any flour in either. And it was beautiful :p Next time I need to learn how to slice it thinner. I made my own chilli sauce using tomato ketchup and cayenne pepper and it's deffo going to be a regular now :)

CIMG2640.jpg

I made this last night and it was absolutely delish!!
Served with co-op WM pittas, garlic mayo (EL mayo with garlic salt) and a huge bowl of salad!
Made the recipe using 400g of lamb but me and DH managed to demolish the whole lot between us - oops!

Fulltum said:
This sounds good and am definately gonna give it a go but just wanted to point out that only extra lean lamb mince is free (and can be quite difficult to find!) so if using standard lamb mince its 1 syn per 28g (so about 18 syns for the loaf) x

Lean lAmb is now free according to my book. X

OMG just made this and it is so so yummy didnt know how to make the garlic mayo but boy its good might have to take some to class for taster night

Making this with turkey mince for dinner tonight, will let you know the outcome! :D

Back