SW Group Christmas Party?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Has anyone had one or is anyone having one?

Ours is tonight! :D

I don't know what food to make to take along though. I'm sure lots of people will be bringing non-sw friendly stuff but I would at least like to try to stick with the programme before hitting the G&Ts!

Any ideas? It's got to be very quick and easy to do, as I don't get back from work until 4pm. And I will brave the supermarket at lunchtime if I have to!

Thanks chumsters :)

I missed our's as it clashed with my works xmas party (which I am still recovering from!)
How about you make some SW stuffing or SW pig in blankets?
Have fun wifey! x

Mines tonight too! Im making some mince pies and those mini brownies from the dessert booklet from this months mag as that seems fairly simple with simple ingrediants! :D lolx

I am also still in recovery from my work do too! LOL! I think I should just about be ok to drink again by tonight. Just.

I have just been to my local Asda - carnage!

Anyway, I have decided to do melon wrapped in parma ham and some cajun spiced chicken legs.

Hi we had ours last week, I had made the SW mince tarts, other people brought rice or pasta salad, houmus and veg, boiled eggs, cut in half, fruit salad, jelly and all sorts off other free or low syn foods.I hope this helps. <:O) Have fun tonight

I go to a morning group and ours was today, I took mushroom pate, and crackerbreads. There were lots of other non sw things there to tempt us though!

Ours was tonight... I was the only one there! (Apart from consultant and social team)

I baked cookies from the booklet too. Oh well, all the more for me!:D

You can substitute, Fern! Did you work it out ok? I've done it before. Baking powder is baking soda plus cream of tartar (basically) so of the two, it's better to have powder I think. You need a different quanitity to what's in the recipe though, so google it!

Anyway back to the party. Slow to start but great once it going. Lots of tasty food brought by people (but some naughty stuff too. Who brings pringles, I ask ya?!lol) and some dancing...and I won the karaoke competition!!! YAY!!

Back