SW journey as a mama of 2...

Your skewers look lovely, I definitely need to have a go at making something like that :D
Also I am glad you enjoyed your surprise date night!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend :)

Ruth
x

Sunday 12th... Another oopsy day!

Breakfast- 2 crust less wholemeal bread, smoked bacon medallions, tomato sauce (2)
Lunch- White tea, oat and raisin cookie :oops: (9) oops
Dinner- chicken cooked with garlic, chilli powder, mixed pepper, red onion, and a side of spinach, sweet chilli sauce (2)

I have also nibbled some jelly sweets throughout day :oops: so I'd say I'm about 18 syns!

Tomorrow I am going my daughters nursery trip with her, going to farm with strawberry picking. Made our lunch boxes so I'll be more on plan... Although I am a sucker for home baking at these places. PMS is winning this week. My sweet tooth is out of control!

Dreading weighing tomorrow... Maintain would be good

Sunday 12th... Another oopsy day!

Breakfast- 2 crust less wholemeal bread, smoked bacon medallions, tomato sauce (2)
Lunch- White tea, oat and raisin cookie :oops: (9) oops
Dinner- chicken cooked with garlic, chilli powder, mixed pepper, red onion, and a side of spinach, sweet chilli sauce (2)

I have also nibbled some jelly sweets throughout day :oops: so I'd say I'm about 18 syns!

Tomorrow I am going my daughters nursery trip with her, going to farm with strawberry picking. Made our lunch boxes so I'll be more on plan... Although I am a sucker for home baking at these places. PMS is winning this week. My sweet tooth is out of control!

Dreading weighing tomorrow... Maintain would be good

You sound like you have had a lovely day, and tomorrow sounds wonderful!!!!
Lots of lovely free strawberries :D

Like I said on the other thread, just draw a line under it as of tomorrow morning. you will be fine next week I'm sure!

Good luck tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

I am exhausted. Rained most of day at farm. But kids all enjoyed. I'm now home, bathed and we are both in pjs. I feel grumpy now though, PMS is lingering. Grr.

Today's eating.

Breakfast- nil food, 500ml water
Lunch- crustless cheese n pickle sandwich (2/3 heb and hea) diet bru, Freddo choc bar (5)
Dinner- 3x cooked skinless chicken thighs. Too tired to make anything.

Not ate or drank enough but meh :eek: I don't deal with rain/mud/cold or tiredness well haha!

Well done you!!!
That's brill- so you officially have your club 10?!?!

Hope you get to chill out tonight :)

Ruth
X

Yes your right, officially club 10 :D gimme that sticker haha x

Soo... I am back to work after my super long weekend off. 5 days off means 5 days outta routine. But overall I coped well.
I am knackard though! My cycle has been to pot lately. I've been having periods every 2 weeks (this was story of my life... I don't tolerate hormones well so been a struggle to find a contraceptive that works and this one had been doing good for 2 years but now I'm back to my old ways... maybe the diet?). Its no fun!

People today have commented on my weight loss. Which does help give a boost. My uniform is definately baggy now and my trousers are trying to fall down :eek: the world isn't ready for that though haha! Plan increase fluid, decrease treats.

Breakfast- 850ml smart water (yum now has sports cap yey) 600ml diluting juice, 2 apples

Soo... I am back to work after my super long weekend off. 5 days off means 5 days outta routine. But overall I coped well.
I am knackard though! My cycle has been to pot lately. I've been having periods every 2 weeks (this was story of my life... I don't tolerate hormones well so been a struggle to find a contraceptive that works and this one had been doing good for 2 years but now I'm back to my old ways... maybe the diet?). Its no fun!

People today have commented on my weight loss. Which does help give a boost. My uniform is definately baggy now and my trousers are trying to fall down :eek: the world isn't ready for that though haha! Plan increase fluid, decrease treats.

Breakfast- 850ml smart water (yum now has sports cap yey) 600ml diluting juice, 2 apples

Wahay to the trousers falling down (in the nicest way hahaha!)
That's a good fluid intake as well :) hope you don't feel too rubbish getting back to work. I do understand regarding the cycles being totally wrong. Weirdly, mine hasn't been too bad this time and I don't know why but I have no hormones in my contraception (IUD) so I don't know if that would work for you!?
I reckon it will all settle down anyway- you're giving your system a bit of a shock so it will take a while to adjust.
Have a fab evening :)

Ruth
X

Oh I'm so off the wagon. I feel so nauseated today. Not wanted salad or fruit tbh. Which isn't great.

Lunch- heb ham sandwich and ham and lentil soup. White coffee

Dinner- feel sick. Had half a roll n fritter from chip shop :eek: and some diet bru. Had few drinks of OH milkshake. Now that was yummy lol.

Roll n fritter would be off scales syns never mind milkshake... so yet another day wasted with this no self control :(

Ruth I've literally had them all, few diff pills, the mirena coil, implant in arm, depo, mini pill... they told me my next steps were copper coil or sterilisation! So I'm not sure. I was doing good on this pill it's really low dose. I think it's just the lifestyle changes. Hopefully go back now I'm in routine (well was in a routine haha).

Natalie xx

That's what I've got- a copper coil that is! It's good but periods are worse although I take tablets to make them manageable called mefanamic acid.

Sorry to hear your day hasn't been great :( but it's not good if you don't feel so good either. Maybe you need a bit of a rest? I know that's not what you want to hear but if your body's routine is up and down then maybe your appetite is playing along too?

Ruth
X

Yesterday I done fine until dinner then totally binged. I used to binge alot but had been controlling it well during Slimming world. I did manage to stop last night when I realised what I was doing but I then went to bed really upset, feeling guilty and annoyed at myself.

Breakfast- grapes, 850ml diluting juice
Lunch- subway salad, pepsi max (2syns for sauce) 3 chocs in work (aprox 6syns)
Dinner- 3 slice of cheese pizza, 1 slice of spicy mince pizza, chips, had some garlic mayo and chilli sauce, 2 fudge pieces, vimto zero... then I went to bed.. (pizza- aprox 30syns, chips about 15 syns, sauces 2 syns, fudge 8)

Aprox syns for day 63... ouch!

I don't know whats going on with me just now. But today I am going to try do damage control.

Breakfast - Banana, diluting juice

Trying to be good.. avoiding the room with chocs is helping.

Lunch- baked potato, half a cucumber sliced, lots of sliced onion, chinese chicken (4 for mayo) best I could do out of work canteen. 500ml bottle of flavoured sugar free water, white coffee

At work is easy part. Its when I go home... must NOT be tempted tonight. I need to do damage control. People noticing I'm losing weight makes me feel so proud so why am I destroying my good efforts until now?!

Sitting drinking a litre of diluting juice to fill me up haha! x

Dinner - m&s count on us chicken tikka masala. Yum and only 4 syns. I know ready meals aren't exactly back on wagon but it was either that for 4 syns or risk another off night. So it's better of the two.

Dinner - m&s count on us chicken tikka masala. Yum and only 4 syns. I know ready meals aren't exactly back on wagon but it was either that for 4 syns or risk another off night. So it's better of the two.

Glad you managed to resist and stayed within Syns!
I'm sure that you will get there!

Have a lovely night!

Ruth
X

Hello all!
Last night I ended up having custard (5) and banana. Yummy! so ended on 13 syns.

Today Friday 17th

Breakfast- nil, too busy, eventually had white coffee
Lunch- ham and egg salad, salad cream (2) diet irn bru, grapes
Snack - half a krispy kreme donut... we were at a lung cancer teaching, sugar was needed but I only had half... :oops: full choc custard donut 381cal, half 190 so thats 9.5syns ( so worth it haha)

Dinner- To be decided but defo low syn

Donut sounds lovely! As does rest of the food!
I hope your shift wasn't too bad and that you've had a good day :)

Ruth
X

So I suppose I should start with the weigh in result - 3lbs ON :banghead:
I am annoyed with myself. But at the same time, its done now and I need to just move on from this. I don't know why but I have always been the same with weight loss. I do well then sabotage.

Looked out my old SW book and I got to the same weight last time and then stopped going - 11st 12. This seems to be my barrier that I can't get over! Having said that, last time I started at 12st 4, this time I started at 13st 3 so I have done much better.

I'm not even going to do a diary for weekend because quite honestly I went back to my old ways of take aways and binges. I feel so sick today and last night I could hardly sleep I was so uncomfortably full.

Today however is a new day.

Small goals
1. earn club 10 back (aka lose 2.5lbs)
2. Get 1.5 stone award (now need to lose 5lbs)
3. Aim to lose a further half stone by end of July (friends hen do so want to be 2st off!)

Not putting pressure on myself though. But I think if I have goals then I have reason to push through cravings :)

So I suppose I should start with the weigh in result - 3lbs ON :banghead:
I am annoyed with myself. But at the same time, its done now and I need to just move on from this. I don't know why but I have always been the same with weight loss. I do well then sabotage.

Looked out my old SW book and I got to the same weight last time and then stopped going - 11st 12. This seems to be my barrier that I can't get over! Having said that, last time I started at 12st 4, this time I started at 13st 3 so I have done much better.

I'm not even going to do a diary for weekend because quite honestly I went back to my old ways of take aways and binges. I feel so sick today and last night I could hardly sleep I was so uncomfortably full.

Today however is a new day.

Small goals
1. earn club 10 back (aka lose 2.5lbs)
2. Get 1.5 stone award (now need to lose 5lbs)
3. Aim to lose a further half stone by end of July (friends hen do so want to be 2st off!)

Not putting pressure on myself though. But I think if I have goals then I have reason to push through cravings :)

You will do fab next week, I think you just needed a bit of a rest!
The goals all sound fab and totally achieveable too! I hope that you feel lots better today too :) you will get there, I have so much faith in you :D

Ruth
X

Back