SW Panic Button

Thanks alwyn, Woodland girl, Debridger and Ellebear for your posts. I haven't gone and blown it so go me! Thanks for your help. And Ellebear I have kept the exercise up so hoping it's just a dip after a such big losses. :)

Really struggling this week, Wednesday was my husbands birthday so meal out, dessert and wine. Today was my daughters 6th birthday and we had a family do. I cooked chilli, with jacket spuds and sausage batches and made weetabix cake, low syn lemon cheesecake and banana cake. Ended up picking at the sausage batches and ate far too much cake (why didn't i stick to the chilli aah). To top it off tomorrow i am having a party for eleven children and their parents. Tried to buy as much sw friendly food as possible and all other treats are low fat as my daughter also has FH so has to follow a low fat diet. I will try and be as good as possible, but i intended to stick to plan today, so am scared i will over indulge. I guess at the worst if i try my best tomorrow and then draw a line and follow plan 100% from Sunday onwards i may be able to salvage some of the week.

FH???

don't be to stressed about a little bit of picking here and there, sometimes a bit of time off plan help to spur on the losses the next week as it stops your body from getting lazy..

FH???

don't be to stressed about a little bit of picking here and there, sometimes a bit of time off plan help to spur on the losses the next week as it stops your body from getting lazy..

Thanks ColJack, as you say a bit of time off plan won't hurt.

FH is a genetic condition that means you have a high level of cholesterol. It is controlled with statins in over 10's and with exercise and a low fat diet. Both myself and my 6 year old have it.

I was diagnosed after a visit to the opticians, who noticed yellow markings around my eyes and advised i see my gp for a choleterol test. It can be very serious if not controlled and is a major cause of sudden heart attcks in young otherwise healthy adults. This is why i joined SW as the diet is very suitable and encourages you to eat lots of fruit & veg. Since joining in May 2010 my cholesterol has gone from over 12 to just below 4.

Thanks ColJack, as you say a bit of time off plan won't hurt.

FH is a genetic condition that means you have a high level of cholesterol. It is controlled with statins in over 10's and with exercise and a low fat diet. Both myself and my 6 year old have it.

I was diagnosed after a visit to the opticians, who noticed yellow markings around my eyes and advised i see my gp for a choleterol test. It can be very serious if not controlled and is a major cause of sudden heart attcks in young otherwise healthy adults. This is why i joined SW as the diet is very suitable and encourages you to eat lots of fruit & veg. Since joining in May 2010 my cholesterol has gone from over 12 to just below 4.

that is a great achievement. well done.

I've so far munched an Easter Mallow and a Curly Wurly (after my gargantuan dinner) and OH is on his way in with pie chips and gravy and I wants it, and the rest of the chocolate in the house and anything else I can get my hungry mitts on x x

i went to the Toby for dinner yesterday to celebrate son's 16th (which is today) and also he did well in his exams. bit peeved as they only had roast spuds, no boiled ones so i had a couple. i enjoyed my meal, on the whole i dont think i did too bad.

did you resist the easter egg ellebear

Im new to this site . and i think that 10 weeks in and a 1lb and 1/2 gain last week has put me down . I could really use online support everyday to stop me from being bad ! :)

that's what we're here for .. to give out ( and occasionally recieve ) vitrual hugs and bum kickings where needed..

Finding it hard to drop my syns and use them daily :(

I have decided to have around the 10 a day mark, but have been over a little today. I also used to have a weeks worth of syns, and spread them out - wheras now i am trying to have them daily.

Help!

I am trying to limit mine to 10 daily so that if i have a few extra on a Friday (homemade curry and glass of wine night) then i am still within my 105 a week.

Well I started off well last night...

Went out with my mum and dad because I'm off on holiday and won't be around on Mothers' Day. Went to a steak house, had a steak with salad and veggies, all fat cut off and a glass of wine. Fine, because I hadn't had any Syns to that point.

So why on earth did I decide it was a good idea to have Dark Chocolate Brownie and Raspberry Sorbet?? No idea on the Syns!

oh no hun - well, move on from it - can you do a little extra exercise to help with this weeks weigh in? i am sure being good will reduce the damage - and it was only one pudding! xxx

Back