SW Panic Button

Just ate two mini bags of mini cookies
Argh they were LUSH
Weigh in tonight :( stop me plz

I just made cup cakes with my little girl I ate some of the mixture and........2 cakes :-( I feel so bad that I have done it :-(( I still have about 20 of them in the lichen calling me HELP

That's ok missbliss. These things happen. Most important thing you can do now is let it go. Don't feel guilty, have some water and leave the biscuits out of your mind. A little extra walking tomorrow will sort it! :)

have just found this thread after it was pointed out to me on the thread i started, the first post on here says she knows theres a binge thread on here but thought it would be good to have a thread for b4 u binge but my thread is "if ur thinking of binging " which to my mind means u go on it b4 u binge to hopefully stop u from doing it ;)

After some bad personal news, I'm very sorely tempted to go down the shop and eat myself to the end of the largest chocolate bar they have and then swill it down with a whole bottle of vodka.... :(

... but I know that won't change the news and will only make me feel crappy tomorrow, both physically and mentally.. (as I don't usually drink so the hangover would be epic and the self hatred for the chocolate would be very bad too..)

Col Jack - sorry to hear you have had bad news - is there anything you can turned to for motivation or just to chat to.
Im decided after posting to get out the house and go for a walk - got some low syns snacks and made tea
I know this will probably not help you - but maybe getting out the house and just walking may clear your head
L

Don't do it Coljack. The vodka will make it even worse and you'll feel so I'll tomorrow. Vodka is never the answer, especially to bad news....have a virtual (((hugs))) instead!!

My hubs has just come home saying that I better be in the mood for a dirty take away as he needs a kebab. I'm always in the mood for a kebab - please someone stop me as I need to have a good week!

make your own.. recipe on here somewhere.. :)

I'm confined to the house tonight for my own good..
I have only good food in the house and the closest I can muster to a chocolate bar is an Options minty hot chocolate.. which I will have before bed I think..
If I leave the house for a walk, I pass a shop no matter which way I go so that's temptation for chocolate right there... ( no booze if I go left though.. :) )

I have a large millionaire's shortbread in the kitchen just under 70 syns for the while thing. Put it in trolley tonight in Tesco and told myself I would put it out before I got to the tills, and then next thing I know it's been paid for and I'm walking out of the store :(

eep.. I hate those subliminal tapes that they play over the intercom.. makes me buy stuff I didn't come in for as well...

you can have it if you cut it up into smaller syn pieces.. then freeze all but one or 2 sections and only get one out of the freezer to defrost when you eat one of the ready ones..

Aahhhh!!!! I want junk food! I want crisps!
Got to resist til later! Going to my friends house and she will have lovely snacks for me to syn, so not allowed any now!
Having a spoon of options in a coffee to help me. Sigh

I feel a bit shook up, my dog went mental last night and attacked me, no injury luckily, just a bit in shock, but I really really really want to curl up on the sofa and bury my head in a bucket of chocolate buttons, or cadbury caramel. Trying so hard to distract myself...!

Thanks Woodland. Yeah she seems ok, meek as anything today, no idea what happened.! Hot Choc and Miss Congeniality calls :)

I'm only 2 weeks in (3rd week) and am struggling. This week it is mine and dps birthday so just with going out for a curry last night plus birthday cake on both days etc I'm going to be going over on my syns. My plan was to keep the damage to a minimum and be 100% no syns the rest of the time and still get my exercise in but already today I have eaten 1/2 a cream cake that ds didn't finish :mad: In the back of my mind is I'm going over anyway so I might as well just have what I want because it's only once a year. BUT I really don't want a gain at weigh in and put myself back. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Back