SW Panic Button

Ugh, I've had a bit of a blowout last night and today. Last night featured more than a bottle of red wine (!) and today featured hungover munchies and a family BBQ. I cooked myself quorn sausages, and grilled aubergine, and had some chicken from the BBQ, with salad, so all should've been fine. BUT I couldn't help myself not have some nice white bread, potato salad, some cheese, etc.... family are terribly unsupportive at occasions like that, haha.

Oh well, dread to think how many syns I've consumed in the last 24h, but tomorrow's a new day...! I'm still tempted to go grab some hobnobs..... x

just think fresh start again today and don't be to hard on yourself for having them things,
take care
karen xx

I REALLY need a cocktail. I'm also trying to stop myself eating another mini meringue... I've had 2 already at 1.5syns :-S

Can I press this button for maniacal tendencies ?? I want to go next door with my chainsaw and permanently shut up her tv!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Great, now when the police come for me I can say 'the lady on my iPod said I could!'

Tee hee. I cannot wait- another month before she gets her new hearing aid!!!

Great, now when the police come for me I can say 'the lady on my iPod said I could!'

Tee hee. I cannot wait- another month before she gets her new hearing aid!!!

I was going to ask if she's deaf.
I'm very hard of hearing and I know my TV is sometimes too loud, but part of my hearing loss is Tinnitus and I cannot always sit in silence as I'd end up swallowing knives, it's THAT irritating!
I understand it's annoying though

Yeah, she is really really deaf, gets her new hearing aid in a few weeks. I feel very bad moaning but rather vent here than go round and vent at her! I don't want to ruin her fun, make her feel bad or fall out.... I do find it very difficult though and try to be a good neighbour! I shall just have to learn new calming techniques for myself.
Sorry about your tinnitus, it sounds horrid :-(

Golly i just read mu post I wasn't having a go i came across all prissy sorry!!! I can totally understand how irritating it must be! If she lives alone there are headphones that are cordless that she can use, maybe if she has family that visit have a quiet word with them?

Hi shirleen, oh, I didn't think you came across prissy, don't worry! I just wanted you to know I am not completely mean ;-)

She does live alone and her family have told her to turn it down but she is .... Getting old (86) and forgetful!

Could be worse, could be a screaming baby or rap music!! Tee hee

I just ate the tail of a Smarties easter chicken! I've just started my * I'm extremely irritable and my sweet tooth is going nuts. Probably 5 syns I'd say. Sigh.

I'm so stressed this weekend. I'm at the BF's family farm in Wales and I'm struggling with not having my diet staples in reach and not being able to do my Zumba class has made me feel lazy :-(

Had a great loss this week and now I'm dreading Thursday's WI.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Urgh, I can feel a major binge coming and I'm trying so hard to not scoff my face off! I've had 9 weeks where I've done brilliantly and not even had the urge to eat chocolate/cakes/sweets that weren't in my syns but now I feel like I could walk into the kitchen and not come out until I've demolished everything!

Damn you easter! and damn you relatives for buying me/my little boy easter eggs even though I told you not to!

you can't really expect them to not buy your little 'un some eggs at easter, but just keep reminding yourself that they are HIS eggs.. not yours..
if you have your own eggs then break them up into synable allowances and freeze them.. takes longer to suck frozen chocolate :)

My own panic button moment is that I'm seriously craving cheese on toast..
I could do it the SW way with a HeA and HeB, but that's not proper cheese on toast..
Proper cheese on toast is 4 slices of extra thick toastie white bread with about 300g of full fat cathedral city on it ( almost an entire pack of cheese.. )...

it's a good job that I don't have any bread or cheese in and can't be bothered to go shopping for some.. :)

ColJack said:
you can't really expect them to not buy your little 'un some eggs at easter, but just keep reminding yourself that they are HIS eggs.. not yours..
if you have your own eggs then break them up into synable allowances and freeze them.. takes longer to suck frozen chocolate :)

My own panic button moment is that I'm seriously craving cheese on toast..
I could do it the SW way with a HeA and HeB, but that's not proper cheese on toast..
Proper cheese on toast is 4 slices of extra thick toastie white bread with about 300g of full fat cathedral city on it ( almost an entire pack of cheese.. )...

it's a good job that I don't have any bread or cheese in and can't be bothered to go shopping for some.. :)

Lol yes thats proper food! ;-) I have been craving toast with lots of marg and jam.

Blah, I've had a terrible few days (Wednesday until Friday).

I'm back on track now...but still feeling the effects of my total binge eating! boooo...i was so strict, then i got to target, and now i've kind of lost my way and am gaining, only the odd lb or two, but i know where the odd lb or two will get me!

To be honest...i feel sh***y!

This is a brilliant idea! Love it!

I stayed the same this week, despite being good and I know that's when I go off the rails. I'm fine if I stay the same or gain when I've deserved it, but cannot get into right head space today.
Have had choc biscuits already (but still within syns up to now). Need to stop!
I'm also struggling to edit my signature as loads of bumf about urls in brackets keeps appearing, aargh!

put the biscuit barrel back in the cupboard and leave it there..
"nothing tastes as good as thin feels" as the saying on here goes..

now, your sig, what are you trying to do?
you need more than 50 posts before you can put lots in it such as the stickers etc.. your tracker probably fills it at the moment..

Back