• Just red and green days

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Red and Green days and mix to match

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Red and Green days and success express

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • All three

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • What is success express and mix to match?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Louise24

Gold Member
Ok... spurred on from another thread where we were talking about a new SW plan, I was wondering how many of us use the others now... such as success express and mix to match.

I've never really tried either but would be interested to know..

Im a pure red er! x

Both days - cant get my head around the others mix to match and success Express... My mate said that was very expensive btw!

Im back on plan big style this week! xxx

Ta ladies! Another loss of at least 2lb is needed to keep me on track...
xx

I do red, green and one day Success express. xxx

Just red for me at the moment, although after reading a post earlier in the week, I might have a green day tomorrow (WI day) so I can have SW chips or crisps tomorrow night. I'm not really keen on pasta and rice etc, but love meat so red days are right up my street.

I love green days and do 4 in a row, then 3 red. I don't really like red days but i get a better weight loss after i do a few red.

I am sticking to green at the moment. Mainly cos it's cheaper and because I love SW chips!

On weigh in days I have a mix2max day.

Have to say I seem to be sticking to green days... I had a red day today and was so hungry all day.... and thats not good... I miss my wedges :giggle:

Plus I don't really know anything about the others to say Yep I do that lol...

You go claire!

My consultant told me to wait 'till i'd got my head around the red and green days before I even look at the Mix 2 Match plan...

...ayeee

I do mainly green days (it's cheaper, I find there's more choice of meals and I seem less hungry) with occasional reds. I sometimes do mix2match but my weight loss seems less when I do that.

yer by the looks of all the plans you shouldn't be hungry on any of them! x

Back