SW pub menu in Lincolnshire!

I have just stumbled across a possible gem for anyone living in the Lincolnshire area: apparently the Red Lion pub in Ruskington has a SW syn-free menu! Now I'm not sure how up to date the page is but they advertise a syn-free lunch deal with 2 courses for £5, and there's also a SW friendly Xmas menu!
I think this looks awesome and would be a great option for the festive period, I live in Edinburgh so its a bit out of the way for me but I'm sure some of you will be pleased to hear about it :) If anyone has/is going to visit for a bite to eat, let us know if it's nice!

That's quite interesting. Lincolnshire is a little far from me but at least they are getting nearer! Would be interesting to know how successful this as Ruskinton is a pretty small place for a niche product like that.

I don't think they can advertised or claim to have SW syn free meals as they are not approved in any way by SW or the syn values verified. So I suppose it depends whether you believe their claims.

I don't live near, but I think that's a great idea. I imagine the landlord/ landlady has done sw and probably gets fed up with going out to eat and having to watch every mouthful in fear of syns! I know I do! My first date with my boyfriend I took my sw book out with me , we still laugh about it now but it had to be done lol!!

Horray for this! Wish more places did this x

Back