SW Quiche

Tab

Ive just been through the recipe thread and although I found a couple of variations I cant see the quantities of cottage cheese/quark or eggs needed for the SW quiche that I keep seeing people talk about. Please can someone direct me to the right bit?
Thank you

I use the 300g tesco light choices cottage cheese, 4 or 5 eggs and then filling to taste. For me the filling is lots of grilled rindless bacon and mushrooms all chopped up.

hmmm xx

Just cooked and eaten my first SW quiche (well not all of it). Never a fan of cottage cheese but it was really good. cant wait to try out all the different variations.

Thanks everyone for such fab ideas:D:D

I do a pasta n sauce one on green days which is good. You can basically vary how much cheese and eggs you put in it. I cook pasta n sauce acc to instructions and I add a bit of cauliflower and broccolli in as well. I chop up a small onion. Then into this I mix a small tub onion n chive cottage cheese and three eggs and then mix in the pasta n sauce. Put in oven on 180 for about 20-25 mins and done!

This is gorgeous and you don't need to use any HEAcheese as the pasta n sauce is cheesy enough. It is lovely hot and cold. Great to pick at all day.

most of the time i use fromage frais rather than cottage cheese its lovely both green and red variations

Back