SW returner. 1 stone to lose!!

Josiecat

Silver Member
I followed sw through January and February and lost 12 pounds. But I went off the rails a bit in March so moved to ww pp. But after 1 week could not stick the diet at all, I was eating junk with my points and missed sw too much.

So I am back with my tail firmly between my legs lol
Weigh ins will be Saturday mornings.

Saturday EE

2 eggs on toast (Hex B)
mullerlight
2 choc hobnobs (9 syns)
Two portions of syn free lasagne later (6.5 syns for cheese on second portion)
Salad cream 2 syns
2 cans of diet pepsi

Total 17.5/105 syns

And I'm not hungry unlike on ww!!

Last edited:
Looking good Josie! But don't forget that today is Saturday, and you're on EE so your 2nd HEA needs to be synned lol! xx

haha how funny is that, putting Sunday and forgetting that you only have one hex a on EE!! Oh I am going mad lol.

Right must go and so some editing hehe xx

Haha yeah that must be it Becky ;)

Sunday EE

2 alpen light (hex B)
2 portions of left over lasagne (Hex A & 6.5 syns for second piece)
vlf mayo (1 syn)
Raspberries
cocoa (5 syns)
Mullerlight

Syns 30/105

Last edited:
Monday Red day

Banana
2 plums
2 nectarines
ham and cucumber sarnie (5 syns)
mocha (4 syns)
milk for coffee (Hex a)
2 alpen light (Hex b)
SW doner kebab (Hex b)
Malibu and diet coke (4 syns)

43/105 syns

3 days on plan-go me!! lol

Last edited:
Looking brilliant Josie :)

When are you weighing in now? My weigh in day is all over the place at the mo! x

Hi Becky

I didn't make it on last week, it was the last week before term and I did not stop all day and all evening-it was hectic!!

Weigh ins are Sat morning and I lost 1.5 pounds taking me back to 10 stone 3, which is the weight I was at pre binge.

Have not been on plan this week so far but have not pigged out. Am desperate to lose the extra 10 pounds and can feel time ticking away as I want to be there in June.

Hope your diet is going well. xx

Yay you're back!! :D

I bit the bullet at joined SW online yesterday, I just had no motivation and so far it's worked! A few times I've thought about having a treat over my syns but I've stopped myself thinking of my WI. Also as I've spent money now I can't justify not losing as I hate to waste money lol!

It's 13 weeks so by then I should hopefully be somewhere near target and hopefully I'll have the same determination that I have now :)

You always do great Josie, I wish I had your willpower! x

Back