SW take 2 !

kate1

Im kate , 23 years old and 151lbs. I have always been around 9.5st however the last year or so since I met my new partner I have gained nearly a stone and half.

i started slimming world in May of this year and went for around 5 weeks, in the first week I lost 5lbs, then stayed at that loss for rest of the weeks I went even though I was sticking to the diet.

I became disheartend with this, and a general lack of support or anything new to learn at group led me to give up.

Due to my confidence being rock bottom at the moment iv decided to give it another try , but go it alone and not go to group.

I am starting again tomorrow so will update every day with how I get on,

hope you enjoy reading my journey

kate x

so this is my first day of being back on SW and im feeling SO positive, have done all my meal plans for the week, found a spin class to go to that is closer to home (I LOVE SPIN !!!! ) and have vowed to track everything on here.

so my food diary for the day so far is .....

Breakfast - tropical fruit salad ( pineapple, kiwi, water melon , apple, grapes and orange)

Dinner - jacket potato no butter , beans, 2 slices nimble bread HEX B

2 cups of coffee with milk HEX A

4 glasses of water

will update later with tea . :)

so far no syns today

tea : cottage pie -mince,gravy (2syns) ,peas,carrotts,onions,aunt bessies frozen mash (2syns)
fresh mango

options hot choc - 2syns

total syns for the day 6 -not bad :)

Last edited:
Yday was

B: tropical fruit salad
Coffee with milk hex a

D: cottage pie from night before 4 syns 2 slices nimble hex b
Options hot choc 2 syns

T: steak with fresh veg
Options hot choc 2 Syns

Total syns 8

forgot to update yday so ydays was

B:fruit salad
coffee with milk HEX a

D:Jacket pot no butter beans
options hot choc 2 syns

T: pasta,chopped tomatos, sausage meat balls , peppers , onions. (4 syns) jacket pot with spring onion and chesse (hex a )
options hot choc 2 syns
bananna

total syns 8

good day again felt really focused

Hiya Kate (same name as my daughter),
Good luck on SW second time around.....YOU CAN DO IT!

Hi Kate,

I am 23 as well and this is my second time to SW.

You seem very positive from your posts so far I am sure you will do great and get to the weight you want to be at.

Keep positive.

Back