SW - what can't you live without?

iwillbeslim84

I joined last night and I am currently trying to write a shopping list.
So i was just wondering what things people couldn't go without now they do SW so i can find ideas of what i could add to my shopping list.

Thanks x

Besides all the obvious free foods, Frylight is the product I can't live without now!

Asda's Good For You Cottage Cheese - I CRAVE this if I run out, and have at least a 500g tub a day!

EGGS - never used to like eggs, now I use an obscene amount each week.

Loads more, but they're my two "can NOT be without" items!

Alpen light bars!!!!! 2 for one of your healthy extra B choice on all plans!!! ( any flavour)

2 of the things I buy every week are savoury rice and Total 0% greek yogurt. I lurve greek yogurt with honey & cinnamon on it. Nom, nom, nom. Great with fresh fruit for breakfast or an instant low syn pudding.

I also buy a huge amount of eggs and love the Alpen Light bars.

Mug shots, sav rice on a green day. Little packs of ham / turkey, crabsticks for snaking on a red day. Fry light, low fat cheese. Oh and onions, pepper and mushrooms dry fried in fry light as part of my free food on extra easy.

2% Total yogurt. Nicer, to my taste, than the 0% and well worth the half syn per pot.

Real Foods Corn Thins - same size as rice cakes, much nicer, 1 syn each or 5 for a HEXB choice. Sesame is my favourite, Lemon and Pepper I don't like at all.

Sugar free jelly.

My essentials are -
muller lights
strawberries
bananas ,
crab sticks
fry light
Alpen Choc and fudge bars ( HEX B)
tinned tomatos
beans
eggs
mushrooms
Mugshots
meringue nests
Mikados ( only 0.5 syn each !)
Mini milks ( 1.5 syn )

great lists!
you can spot a sw trolley a mile off!!

I agree, i could tell the woman in front of me at asda was SW and she could tell i was, i could also tell from several people walking around....:rolleyes:

I like 0% total, frozen fruit, white options, strawberries, supernoodles

quark and mugshots/pasta and sauce and alpens are the give aways!

Back