1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW while pregnant?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kim&Leah, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all just found out this morning i'm roughly 4-5 weeks pregnant ith babs number2!!
    My last pregnancy was quite bad, sciatica, leg nerve pains etc, difficult birth, and i'm putting that down to my weight as a midwife previously hinted to me that's why I was having these problems.
    anyway, this time I wanna be as healthy as possible so gonna stick with SW as I know I eat damn healthy on this diet.
    Is it dangerous to lose a little bit of weight while pregnant? I have a lot to lose so I don't think a stone or so would effect the baby.. and is there anything I can do to make sure I dont lose tooo much, like adding more syns etc?
    thanks guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh wow many congratulations!!!

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Not dangerous.. and SW is the only reccomended diet by the midwife society.. :D.. i lost weight whilst i was pregnant too
    x x

5. Teachya

Teachya Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.33%)
    Pregnancy is the same as breastfeeding I think! You are allowed four more healthy extras a day and they recommend at least one of these is a hexa.

6. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the info :)

7. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Congratulations!! have a word with your consultant as there is a special booklet for pregnant and breast feeding mums. You can only go to sw with the approval of your midwife but sure that won't be a problem. Here's to your happy and healthy pregnancy! (wish i had done sw when pg with my two as i wouldn't have 2 stone to lose now!!) x

8. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Awww congrats x x x x

9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Congrats !!!

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.