SW while pregnant?

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Hi all just found out this morning i'm roughly 4-5 weeks pregnant ith babs number2!!
My last pregnancy was quite bad, sciatica, leg nerve pains etc, difficult birth, and i'm putting that down to my weight as a midwife previously hinted to me that's why I was having these problems.
anyway, this time I wanna be as healthy as possible so gonna stick with SW as I know I eat damn healthy on this diet.
Is it dangerous to lose a little bit of weight while pregnant? I have a lot to lose so I don't think a stone or so would effect the baby.. and is there anything I can do to make sure I dont lose tooo much, like adding more syns etc?
thanks guys

Not dangerous.. and SW is the only reccomended diet by the midwife society.. :D.. i lost weight whilst i was pregnant too
x x

Pregnancy is the same as breastfeeding I think! You are allowed four more healthy extras a day and they recommend at least one of these is a hexa.

thanks for the info :)

Congratulations!! have a word with your consultant as there is a special booklet for pregnant and breast feeding mums. You can only go to sw with the approval of your midwife but sure that won't be a problem. Here's to your happy and healthy pregnancy! (wish i had done sw when pg with my two as i wouldn't have 2 stone to lose now!!) x

Awww congrats x x x x

Back