swallowing the soups

melissa85

Silver Member
hey all,

this may sound funny but when i mix up the cd soups the 1st couple of spoons is ok then as i get down the bowl it spends longer in my mouth before im able to swallow it:)

does this sound familiar to any one else?

this may sound funny but when i mix up the cd soups the 1st couple of spoons is ok then as i get down the bowl it spends longer in my mouth before im able to swallow it:)

I always make them up in a mug and drink them.
Only ever made a bowl, when the family ate Sunday lunch and i sat at the table with a bowl of CD soup.

lol, i'm having the vegetable one now, with a bit of black pepper, and its really nice actually. But yes i have about 1/4 left and i'm struggling to eat it, as i'm full???? It's only my second day

I haven't had this sorry :-( is it because your full? or not enjoying it?

I always have it in a bowl, never thought of having it like a cuppa soup!!

I usually make in my plastic screw top shaker thingy and have never had any problems getting them down except for the mushroom one which i didn't like, love all the others though, i like to make them lumpy too, gives me something to chew...hee!!

xx

it must be because i dnt really like the soups ive noticed majority of them have a funny after taste which maybe thats why i find it hard to get them down,

the shakes are good though and im looking forward to trying the bars, are they nice?

Back